Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you are a creationists you should be able to tell me why you are a creationist, also would you please tell me why you're a creationists and not a Muslim?
I'm a creationist because Jesus is a Creationist --- I am not a Muslum because Jesus is not a Muslim.

Reactions: Floatingaxe
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟12,875.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you are a creationists you should be able to tell me why you are a creationist,
also would you please tell me why you're a creationists and not a Muslim?

The first part of your post I can answer. I am a creationist because I believe God created all things. There certainly are different understandings and beliefs between creationists so I do not think that they should all be linked or lumped together.

As to the second part of your question, it's like asking if "you walk to work or take your lunch?", though they may be related in some way they are two definite options. Being a creationist does not necessarily mean you must be a Muslim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟12,875.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus was Jewish are you Jewish ?

Yes!

Rom 2:28 After all, who is a real Jew, truly circumcised? It is not the man who is a Jew on the outside, whose circumcision is a physical thing.
Rom 2:29 Rather, the real Jew is the person who is a Jew on the inside, that is, whose heart has been circumcised, and this is the work of God's Spirit, not of the written Law. Such a person receives praise from God, not from human beings.

Upvote 0

Inan3

Veteran Saint
Jul 22, 2007
West of the Mississippi
✟12,875.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is neither Creationist nor Evolutionist?

Don't see him taking that angle now do we...

True, but it means the same thing. It really doesn't matter if you are a creationist or an evolutionist IF you are in Christ Jesus. What matters is...ARE YOU IN CHRIST JESUS? That's the only thing that counts.

Upvote 0

sbvera13

Mar 6, 2007
✟10,490.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
As to the second part of your question, it's like asking if "you walk to work or take your lunch?", though they may be related in some way they are two definite options. Being a creationist does not necessarily mean you must be a Muslim.
I disagree. Creationism has an extremely strong Muslim following- look up Harun Yahya for an example. They believe it for the exact same reason- their religion tells them to. They use the exact same arguments for it. In fact, they tend to steal documentation from American creationism and swap "Allah" in for "god," thats almost the only difference between the two.

So, you use a different book from them. Everything else is exactly the same. Is it so unfair to ask why you pick one over the other?

Upvote 0
Is it so unfair to ask why you pick one over the other?
Now there's the rub, the truth is they didn't pick one over the other,
someone else picked it for them.

You don't honestly believe they all chose to be creationists do you?
it was decided for them long before they were even born.
(but I will bet all the gold in Fort Knox that not one of them will admit it)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Now there's the rub, the truth is they didn't pick one over the other,
someone else picked it for them.

You don't honestly believe they all chose to be creationists do you?
it was decided for them long before they were even born.
(but I will bet all the gold in Fort Knox that not one of them will admit it)

It is natural to know that God created everything when you hasve a relationship with Him. I admit gladly that I was chosen before the foundation of the world.

I would never expect an atheist or even an unbeliever in Jesus Christ to know or accept the truth of our beginning. It is a basic truth that those who know God receive. It is how He centers us His people.

Upvote 0
It is natural to know that God created everything when you hasve a relationship with Him. I admit gladly that I was chosen before the foundation of the world.

I would never expect an atheist or even an unbeliever in Jesus Christ to know or accept the truth of our beginning. It is a basic truth that those who know God receive. It is how He centers us His people.
It would seem that you are more than happy with the indoctrination you received,
I have little doubt the Muslims or any of the others feel exactly the same way about their gods,
I was not indoctrinated so I guess I will just have to suffer in my ignorance,
although they do say that ignorance is bliss, and I'm blissfully ignorant about any of the gods.

Upvote 0
I admit gladly that I was chosen before the foundation of the world.
Is this just another way of saying:
I had no hand in choosing my religion but now that I have been fully indoctrinated
I have decided that the religion I have been given is the one I would have chosen
had I been given the opportunity.
The come back on that is: That's what they all say...............

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Is this just another way of saying:
I had no hand in choosing my religion but now that I have been fully indoctrinated
I have decided that the religion I have been given is the one I would have chosen
had I been given the opportunity.
The come back on that is: That's what they all say...............
Nope, I challenged the real God to stand up.. and come and talk to me.. He did.. and so after that talk... I believe.. and I did have a hand in choosing what I believe.. never swallow anything just because they say so.. :cool:

Upvote 0
Nope, I challenged the real God to stand up.. and come and talk to me..
Is this the same god that created EVERYTHING?
So your god is a 'He'.
and so after that talk...
Your god actually talked to you?
I believe..
Just getting through to a ghost that talked would be enough for me..
and I did have a hand in choosing what I believe.. never swallow anything just because they say so..
How did you know which god to contact? I suppose you were lucky 'He' spoke English.

Or am I being too literal, because all of this took place inside your head?

Upvote 0