If purity makes a difference to Evolution - isn't lawful-morality the strongest assignment of good?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I had this thought, sin affects adaptation, more than mutation - because holistically, it incorporates more connections, for one thing.

But an extension of this, is that purity makes a difference to Evolution - because greater conviction of sin, reduces the overall possibility of unwanted dissonance between mutation and adaptation.

The progression from purity as a process, which is lawful, is that lawful-morality is the strongest assignment of good, on the basis of checked mutation or convicted sin (and more hopeful still if both) - the strongest assignment of good, is God's definition of true perfection (as opposed to meaningful perfection or living perfection).

It cannot be, therefore, that Evolution continues unabated, as a process, forever - if it did, the strongest assignment of good would not be recognizable or eventually redeemed, which is a violation of what Christ said when He said the pure of heart will see God (because if God cultivates true perfection, as a minimum, that perfection can be seen coming to greater perfection (in God's perfection)).

There is no argument that Evolution reaches itself in future, as if the checking of mutation or the conviction of sin became irrelevant or inconsequential.

I am not sure what prophetic implications this has for the anticipation or prophecy or foretelling of the conception of God on Earth, as it pertains to Evolution in general (as I imagine: as an exercise of commitment to lawful development or rejectable discernment - a responsibility to the first generation, in principle).

Hopefully this progresses your thoughts, in some considerably meaningful direction.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but plainly if mutation reaches the point of sin, you don't have the faith to realize an adaptation (and you die).

What's not clear about that (exactly)?
What's not clear about that? The words, dear fellow.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What's not clear about that? The words, dear fellow.

(I don't like cruelty to animals _____)

Sin. Excess. Collapse (adaptation fail).

Still, no comprehension (attitude or not, judgment or not _____ _____)? ()

Upvote 0