IreneAdler

more binah in her finger than in your whole body
Oct 12, 2009
✟22,392.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I found this fabulous new flavor of Blue Bell (for those of you who've never had it, it is the nectar of the gods, I swear). Dreamsicle - orange sherbert and vanilla ice cream. I LOVE it. It's incredible.

What's your favorite flavor?

Do you like/need stuff on top of it?

Is it something you have often or rarely?

(I start this to make myself feel better for eating half a pint this evening ^_^)

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Mint is glorious, as are pistachio and ginger (not together, though they could be ...). No sauces, no nuts, no fluff, nothing on top, just plain and lovely. Intake is limited for several reasons; I like the £5.99 brands, it is difficult to get pistachio/mint/ginger (?!?!) around here, i'm a porker who would rationalise eating a whole 500ml tub in a single sitting is no worse than eating a 500ml tub over 7 days. So I try to buy it specially for group occasions, forcing sharing and therefore limiting consumption and easing the post-ice cream depression.

Runners up for ice-cream flavours of tastebud love are;
Mango, ginger, apple, coconut, apple and rose.

Who am I kidding.

Quality ice-cream, regardless of flavour, is just a melt in the mouth taste sensation that needs to be savoured.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydnyte

Dec 7, 2008
✟47,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Oh yeah. Even regionally in the U.S. it varies. My favorite thing to do is to go to to "foreign"(northern) grocery stores and look around.

There ought to be a Food Lion near you. Try the Cheerwine Sherbet. It's awesome, kinda cherry flavored.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I want apple ice cream. Is it apple or is it sour apple? I love exotic flavors (which I'm sre aren't exotic to you, lol) I'd like to try ginger too.

I think it's just plain old apple, I just look at the fruity bits and tell everyone it's part of my five a day :o

Upvote 0

Mydnyte

Dec 7, 2008
✟47,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'll have to try it then, I think it would work better as a sherbet because the soda is too sweet for me to drink. I just realized I've been pronouncing sherbet wrong for years. It's not SherbeRt is it?

Oh that's how I always pronounced it too, and a lot of people say it that way. But it's spelled sherbet soo........... I dunno lol

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I prefer to make my own, non dairy, kind:

Cut up, frozen bananas kept in freezer

(optional) Coconut sugar (see: Coconut sugar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Other frozen fruit/dried fruit (dates/raisins/blueberries,strawberries)

(optional)Coconut cream

Wheat germ and/or oats for extra protein

Cinnamon

Chia seeds for extra protein and healthy fats

The bananas and other frozen fruit need to be thawed slightly (can be done quickly with boiling water) - but just slightly so they can be blended with the other ingredients.

No refined ick. No saturated animal fat ick. Tastes better. 100x more nutritious.

Upvote 0