Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. Some of you know me, some do not. But, I wanted to ask for prayer. I fell this evening while going out to eat. I have had surgery in the past month, and I also have osteoporosis. I fell hard on a wooden floor on my left hip and also my left elbow. It left me stunned, and dazed. I do not even remember my daughter asking if I was ok. I'm fine like that now, only aching and hurting. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow. Please pray this does not have any affect on the incision internally, and also no fracture of the hip area.
Thanks, and God bless!
Lisa

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. Some of you know me, some do not. But, I wanted to ask for prayer. I fell this evening while going out to eat. I have had surgery in the past month, and I also have osteoporosis. I fell hard on a wooden floor on my left hip and also my left elbow. It left me stunned, and dazed. I do not even remember my daughter asking if I was ok. I'm fine like that now, only aching and hurting. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow. Please pray this does not have any affect on the incision internally, and also no fracture of the hip area.
Thanks, and God bless!
Lisa
:pray: ing for you lisa...hope that you will be alright ya!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums