I would appreciate prayer...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It is a few disgruntled members of the congregation to whom I will not bow down and do that they want - give them the power they crave. Being a Church Officer is a call of G_d, not something to be demanded of the Pastor! Whatever they do I will not bow down before them, whether it is loss of work and home, or not. I bow before only One.
I will pray for them.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Appeal Commission met today but the initial outcome was inconclusive. The final result will be available on 1st June. Thank you for your prayers - please continue to pray for the final result to be favourable to G_d's will.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Have you seen the movie "concussion"? This man of faith, always looked for the truth, and never wavered, thus ultimately changed the course of the NFL and football in America because of it. You might need to see it. I hear weariness in your posts.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Have you seen the movie "concussion"? This man of faith, always looked for the truth, and never wavered, thus ultimately changed the course of the NFL and football in America because of it. You might need to see it. I hear weariness in your posts.

I haven't. I have been through not just the mill, for 800 days, but the mincer, as well, for the past 8 months, and it will be another month before I get to hear anything like a result. In the interim I have waded through a great pile of papers, tried to get my head round the legalities of the Appeal process, written 1000s of words in my own defence, presented my own defence, and done all my normal work as a Pastor, as well. So, yes, I am very weary and I shall be glad to have 10 days off in June and some time in Israel in August. The batteries are not exhausted, but the indicator is seriously into the red quarter on the gauge! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
This is a miracle in the making. I am always amazed that at the end of our rope, He is just beginning. Tie a knot and hang on, He is coming. Relax, it is in His hands. His Way is the better way, and you will be glad for the transformation.

Sometimes it is the perspective that changes everything. I know that, sometimes, when everything has been done, the forest becomes overwhelming. Feelings of lost, frustrated, and helpless can exhaust your faith, but look on the bright side. God is with you.

Ten thousand can be on one side, and thousand more can be on the other side but all that really matters is God's truth. I know, righteousness is slow on getting its shoes on, but then think about it, why the delays? God is working on their hearts, and when it is settled in their hearts, they will be able to come to a conclusion on the matter. We just need to continue to pray for them. Pray that light shines upon their heart about the truth of the matter, the truth itself, and the truth about the accusers.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have to face a denominational Appeal Commission on Tuesday 3rd May at 10.30am GMT. Some people have been making wildly false complaints against me; it is unbelievable that the complainants actually call themselves Christians.

Unfortunately, the process being used does not allow me to have anyone to speak for me, or represent me, at the Commission, or for witnesses to be called by me. I have been allowed to submit some papers, but that is not quite the same as being allowed to have witnesses to what you are saying. It will be seven of them against me, and that is it.

My Appeal is against an attempt made to remove me from Office (meaning I would lose my home and work - as I am technically a self employed Holder of a Clerical Office, so I have no employment rights) at the end of 2015, because the process they have followed is flawed, unfair and biased, from beginning to end, and may violate the European Convention on Human Rights. I have, only recently, actually learned of the charges against me, and I now have a file that is well over a centimetre thick of various papers I must read up ready to be questioned and to attempt to put my side of matters. Some of the complaints relate directly to me teaching from a Jewish perspective, but I suspect that might be so behind a number of the complaints, because most of them are actually demonstrably untrue.

Prayer will be most welcome! Thanks in advance.

Prayer is indeed in order.

That said Who do you belong too? Yeshua. And the Father is in control.... Lean NOT on your own understanding but in all of your ways acknowledge HIM and HE will direct your path.

Remember whom it is you serve. The Father. These men with who are walking in darkness believe they will destroy you but it is G-d that opens a door and it is G-d who closes a door. It is our job to trust and obey. Often, what seems like destruction is the fire that weens out the dross in our life... it is the refiners fire that produces the purity in our walk.

Our Father is far more concerned with our personal growth in our faith and our walk than our job or our house. Remember that all you see with the exception of people are just "things" and things can be replaced.

Yeshua spoke about the house that had a sure foundation. The rains came that house did not fall.
Even in what may seem like defeat there is victory for those who are walking with G-d. Not perhaps as the natural eye see's it but the victory is the eternal one for it produces a tested faith that rests upon the surest of all foundations.

I can say these things to you because I am going through a difficult struggle as the natural world would define it. But my trust is in Adonai Elohim my savior and my redeemer. Though I loose it all as the world would see it I have not lost but I have gained everything!

That brother is VICTORY. It shows that you are not a slave to the world that you are indeed FREE. It proves that you trust in HIM and HE WILL provide. He will make a way. That way may be a completely different Door that is opened that you yet may not see.... It maybe this door stays open because a door that G-d opens CAN NOT BE CLOSED BY MAN.... yet a door the father closes CAN NOT BE OPENED. The point is, do not let your heart be troubled... Yeshua warns us to store our treasure in HEAVEN where thieves and rust can not take it from us..... Treasure is not always just monetary. It can be our self image our job or title....Lay it ALL DOWN... EVERYTHING. When you release from your hands that thing that you love the most then miracles can start to happen

Worry not! Trust in the Father what happens is him using these circumstances... trust in him even if it doesnt go the direction YOU want.... Trust and walk upright

Last edited:
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
But it is not just about me - there is a congregation involved as well, most of whom want me to continue and finish the task of turning round the congregation and growing the membership.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
But it is not just about me - there is a congregation involved as well, most of whom want me to continue and finish the task of turning round the congregation and growing the membership.

Who is in control? You or G-d? G-d loves them infinitely greater than you are capable of doing.

If they want you to continue teaching there is NOTHING man can do to stop it... you can do so from your home... etc. If G-d leads you a different direction WILL YOU GO? That is what matters. Now what you want, not what I want.

The servant (you and me) are NOT greater than the master. Our duty is to obey. Especially when it seems like things that should be happening are not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is probably best not to comment on things of which you are not fully aware, by boldly pronouncing the obvious as if it were a truth that has been hidden from sight. :)

Apparently it is.
Every person who walks with G-d is brought to this point. That point is are you willing to give it ALL up? Your reaction speaks volumes.

I told you I am going through something similar. Like you I may lose EVERYTHING. My business, my home everything. G-d opens and closes doors. NOT YOU not Me.

Certainly that is NOT to say just sit back and do nothing.... but what is most important is where is your trust. Look, I get you want to continue the work you are doing and I get that you believe you can do great good where you are.... But in this if you have not come to the place where you are willing to lay all of aside, this lesson will come to you again.... and again, and again.

I dont need to know your circumstances as G-d is absolutely in control of it all. Your situation and circumstances dont matter unless you are not placing your complete trust in him and what he is doing. As I said scripture is very clear. G-d closes doors that can not be opened by man and opens doors that can not be closed by mankind. You're worrying and fretting over this means nothing (in that it will not affect or change the outcome) because IF you are a believer it will happen exactly how G-d allows it to happen. All this worry is disrupting your peace. If G-d is in control then circumstances dont have to rob you of your Shalom.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Had you read earlier posts you would have seen my comments in that area. My response to you just now was politely telling you that you are telling me what I already know and have already commented on! You have rashly assumed that I do not subscribe to that view - I do, but it is not all about me, there are many others involved in this situation who also need prayer. If you ever get to be a Pastor you will begin to understand the relationship with the people for whom you are answerable before G-d.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
25 years of invested interest is hard to give up... Especially since roots, branches, and fruits have been cultivated... It is home.

No harder than a business I built with my own two hands from nothing 22 years ago. Home etc...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Had you read earlier posts you would have seen my comments in that area. My response to you just now was politely telling you that you are telling me what I already know and have already commented on! You have rashly assumed that I do not subscribe to that view - I do, but it is not all about me, there are many others involved in this situation who also need prayer. If you ever get to be a Pastor you will begin to understand the relationship with the people for whom you are answerable before G-d.

And if you were a financial advisor you would understand the very heavy responsibility and relationship with people's life savings. And if you understood the pressure and responsibility of that that I will answer to G-d for you wouldn't be so haughty and arrogant in your assumptions

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi folks,

Update: Commission found no case for me to answer. Committee bringing the case against me is to be censured.

Thank you for your prayers.

God is good!!

Upvote 0