Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hey there buddy. God can forgive anything. However he requires that you understand the bad things you've done.

The bible says that in the end we will all have done to us what we have done to others. So I think if you killed people broke their hearts. You're going to have a hard time when you must experience that for yourself. However this is a blessing because this can truely cause people to be sorry, it is a blessing for everyone else because we do not need to be so concerned with vengence.

God will forgive everything, but before he does we will all learn how we have wronged others and God first hand and it will be a very difficult lesson.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

There is nothing and nobody that God cannot or will not forgive!
He was willing to die so that we could be forgiven!

And when you become a Christian, :
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

So in God's eyes, you are no longer the same person that committed those sins.
When He looks at you He sees the righteousness of Christ!

Praying that He will show you how very much He loves you!

God bless you.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello there sis. I truly believe that God will accept you right where you are. No one is perfect and he knows that, he made us. The important thing is to ask for forgiveness of your sins and forgive others too, including yourself. Everyday is a new chance to become more christ like. Please take the time to read this link, I think it will help your confusion. Hope you enjoy it, please let me know.

http://joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/EverydayAnswers/Articles/art40.htm

Father, thank you for joining us in prayer. Thank you that you are already working on this, you led her here! Give our sister a rewnewed Spirit and the wisdom to press on with joy regardless of his past. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead. —Philippians 3:13
God's mercy is new every morning. (Lamentations 3:22,23 KJV.) Each day we can find a fresh place to begin.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i wonder if you could have such a bad past that god dont forgive it:confused: or if when you try to live right and cant if your not ment to:sigh: maybe some pepole just are not meant to go to heaven:cry: please pray for me :groupray: i am so confused:doh:
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, surround our sister this day in Your Loving Arms. Let her feel Your Presence in her life. Lord God, You know the trouble upon her, You know the doubt in her heart. Fill her O Lord, with Your Truth, let her see that You are faithful to forgive those that ask. Lead her O Lord, strengthening her, giving her wisdom and courage. Let her find refuge in Your Mighty Wings. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0