Elaine192307

Sep 1, 2007
Wish I was living on the Coast!!!
✟8,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:help: My sister. She is only 23. She thinks that everyone had to do it her way or stay behind. I used to look up to her but i have heard stuff that is not good. Im very sad that she has gone the other way from God. She was the reason I started to go to church and I got baptized. Then I never followed through until now. I want to help her but she is so stubborn that is not ever funny. I really dont know what else to do. So can u please pray for her. :angel: Thanks and God Bless u!
~Elaine192307~

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Elaine, you are doing the best thing you can do for your sister, you are praying for her. She is lucky to blessed to have you! Everything happens for a reason, and perhaps this trial will bring her closer to Our Father than ever!! I will pray with you.

Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. Lead this sister back to you. Thank you for this and for all you do for all of your children who love you and believe in your word. AMEN

“It is you who made the heavens & the earth by your great power & by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0