I want to find a good christian girl

Michael1997

Jan 11, 2017
✟15,328.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I am turkish from istanbul i am 19 years old and i was born in non very religious muslim family.I find that my family isnt good muslims are kemalics and i become religious muslim only i but i find that Mohamet is a killer and islam is a terrorist religious.In my 16 i become atheist because i hate islam.I read the bibble and i find the really God.I must decide what i do orthodox or Catholic my three friends who in past are non religious muslims decide to be religious orthodoxs i and one of my friends we decide to be Catholics and one become atheist.I become Catholic in Catholic church of Turkey last year.In my country exist 40.000 Catholics,210.000 orthodoxs and Evangelicals and Jehovas witnesses.I am Catholic but i think all Christians are too christians.In Turkrley christians because ate minority nothing ask what type christian you are many Orthodoxs who have Catholic girlfriends and many Catholics who have got Orthodoxs girlfriends.All christiains in Turkey are in istanbul. But i and two orthodoxs my friends we study in college in Izmir.This town havent got christians girls or christians....One of my orthodoxs friends say that he find christian girlfriend when our studys finished,the other orthodox my friend find i turkish girl who isnt religious nuslim but she isnt christian she is cosmic.I want to find a Catholic or christian girl(orthodox,Evangelical i dont know but must be christian) who if we cant meet now,we speak in chat...I need a christian girlfriend so much its important...I think this forum is thebtrue forum who can find christians girls.I want to see this post all christians girls in this forum not only Catholics...What i must do to find a christian girl?In Turkey only in instanbul exist turkish christians(and christians) girls....

bcbsr

Mar 17, 2003
Visit site
✟201,456.00
Faith
Christian
I am turkish from istanbul i am 19 years old and i was born in non very religious muslim family.I find that my family isnt good muslims are kemalics and i become religious muslim only i but i find that Mohamet is a killer and islam is a terrorist religious.In my 16 i become atheist because i hate islam.I read the bibble and i find the really God.I must decide what i do orthodox or Catholic my three friends who in past are non religious muslims decide to be religious orthodoxs i and one of my friends we decide to be Catholics and one become atheist.I become Catholic in Catholic church of Turkey last year.In my country exist 40.000 Catholics,210.000 orthodoxs and Evangelicals and Jehovas witnesses.I am Catholic but i think all Christians are too christians.In Turkrley christians because ate minority nothing ask what type christian you are many Orthodoxs who have Catholic girlfriends and many Catholics who have got Orthodoxs girlfriends.All christiains in Turkey are in istanbul. But i and two orthodoxs my friends we study in college in Izmir.This town havent got christians girls or christians....One of my orthodoxs friends say that he find christian girlfriend when our studys finished,the other orthodox my friend find i turkish girl who isnt religious nuslim but she isnt christian she is cosmic.I want to find a Catholic or christian girl(orthodox,Evangelical i dont know but must be christian) who if we cant meet now,we speak in chat...I need a christian girlfriend so much its important...I think this forum is thebtrue forum who can find christians girls.I want to see this post all christians girls in this forum not only Catholics...What i must do to find a christian girl?In Turkey only in instanbul exist turkish christians(and christians) girls....

There is no one good but God alone, and I think He's taken.

Upvote 0