Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I am a sinner and i keep sinning ...please forgive me Lord
Its like someone else is in control of my mind
make me sin ...i know i should take control of my own mind but i really think i need Jesus in my life
that whats been missing from my life i have no children , its just me and my husband.
I dont mean to sin the people in my head are the ones that are telling to do it they said they will make things hard for me
that there are in charge of my life ...Only one person is in control of my life and that is me, Only one Voices i should follow and that is Jesus
I watched a film about Jesus today Son of God ...its made me feel like i should give my life to Jesus to follow him always
Tonight i prayed on my knees and asked for forgiveness for my sins.
Tonight i will start to read the New Testament and keep praying on my knees

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
make me sin ...i know i should take control of my own mind but i really think i need Jesus in my life
that whats been missing from my life i have no children , its just me and my husband.
I dont mean to sin the people in my head are the ones that are telling to do it they said they will make things hard for me
that there are in charge of my life ...Only one person is in control of my life and that is me, Only one Voices i should follow and that is Jesus
I watched a film about Jesus today Son of God ...its made me feel like i should give my life to Jesus to follow him always
Ella: It's the very best thing to do: trust the Lord! :) The simpler the childlike trust, the better. "Trust in the LORD with all tine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." (Proverbs 3.5-6)

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PS: Some good verses from 1 John 1.9-10, for all who love and trust the Lord Jesus: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us."

Upvote 0

EPHESIANS6:10-11

Jun 7, 2015
✟16,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
there are so many verses in the bible these are beautiful words from God .
about our king Jesus.
:groupray:

Dear Lord ,i believe in you and only you ,i believe in your life , i believe in your death and i believe in your rescission.
Please Lord forgive my sins Help me Lord to sin no more Amen :amen:

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
there are so many verses in the bible these are beautiful words from God .
about our king Jesus.
:groupray:

Dear Lord ,i believe in you and only you ,i believe in your life , i believe in your death and i believe in your rescission.
Please Lord forgive my sins Help me Lord to sin no more Amen :amen:
1 John 5.12 tells us that by faith we may indeed know we have eternal life through His name:

"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last night i had a dream about Jesus ,he was holding his arms out to in brace me .
I walked forward and in braced him
i felt so much joy and i felt like am home in Jesus's arms
This Morning i feel so much joy.
Hi Ella!

I'm sure it was a great dream.

In terms of permanent confidence and assurance, it's good to remember also that Scripture says in 2 Corinthians 1.20: "All the promises of God in Him are Yea, and in Him, Amen, to the glory of God by us."

Blessings.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Ella,

God bless you. Remember, the voices in your head are liars. They are demons whose father is Satan, the father of all liars. As I said before, God's promise of salvation is free, but there is a cost. We will face trials, temptations and struggles because we don't want to give up this life so easily. Our mind wars with our own body and fights for control. It often isn't easy, especially when one is mired in sin, to begin the journey with the Lord, but it can be done and in his power and through his strength, you can do it! As Paul told us, our goal is to make every thought subservient to Jesus. We can be cleansed by the washing of our minds with His truth, the Scriptures.

If I might also suggest...

Now that you have set your goal to begin reading the Scriptures, before you begin, take a moment in prayer to ask God to give you the wisdom and understanding of His word through His Spirit. Friend, you can be born again. All you have to do is ask and set your heart to follow two commands. The first and most important is to love God. I don't mean just learn about Him and know about Him. The command is to love Him. Even Satan knows pretty much everything there is to know, certainly as much as we could ever know, about God. Satan, though, refuses to love God. The second is to love others as yourself. I believe that if we strive for the first, the second pretty much flows naturally from that love of God.

Now, let me also give you fair warning that your new journey may well cause strife in your marriage. Please understand that your husband doesn't know the truth, but he is striving the best he knows how. Many times an unregenerate spouse, family member or friend will be jealous and hurt by your new faith. When these times come, just let him know that you love him and that you still care about him. You should also include him in your prayers and ask that God would also work in his heart. That your Father would have mercy on him, that it would also be received as mercy towards you, that you husband might also come to know and understand the truth.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

Jun 7, 2015
✟16,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i have to confess something i have problems with my gender identity i was born female and sometimes present myself as male ,
My husband is supportive he says i should be who i want to be
I want to do the right thing by Jesus
I feel so confused sometimes

Am sorry you all must think am disgusting

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have to confess something i have problems with my gender identity i was born female and sometimes present myself as male ,
My husband is supportive he says i should be who i want to be
I want to do the right thing by Jesus
I feel so confused sometimes

HI Ella,

The word I would use is confused. There is a part of you that feels unsatisfied with the blessings that God has given you. You believe that your sex defines who you are. My wife's ex-husband got caught up in the whole gender identity thing. When asked why he wanted to be a female, his reply was that he wanted to experience a female sexual relationship with another woman. It is in a much similar way what led Eve to eat of the apple. Not knowing what there is to know.

All I can tell you is that if you choose to seek to be born again, then all of that will fall away. You'll be satisfied with what God has given you and will give you. Thoughts of sexual identity will become a thing of the past. We are born from the joining of our parents and who we are, sexually, is determined before we even have awareness of who we are. Some people just aren't satisfied with who they are. They become titillated with ideas that the other sex is somehow better in some way than who they are.

One of the things the Scriptures teach is self-control. He asks us to learn to control ourselves. To be sober in our thinking and judgments. As a matter of fact, one of the first teachings regarding sin was God speaking with Cain and He told him that sin was crouching at his door to have him and that he must overcome it. It's hard for most of us, but I believe it is still, just as it was in Cain's day, one of our most difficult struggles. Especially if we are the type of person who has allowed our natural lustful desires to have free rein in our lives.

Jesus spoke about sexual sin and said that it was the most insidious of sins, because we actually sin against our own bodies. You, of course, are free to follow whatever path in life you feel is best for you, but I do want you to know that there is a remedy. God's Son gave up his life that you might be cleansed from sin. He also testified that the truth would set us free. So, your choice, do you follow the truth or the lie?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I want to be saved , i want to be loved and loved by Jesus
I dont go to church av not been to one in over a year now
i feel like am losing touch with Jesus .
i have blasphemous thought all the time
thinking bad things all the time, not just religious thought i have thoughts of hurting people and myself

i have seen a therapist and psychiatrist, they give me medication for that and my other mental health issues.
my partner is an atheist, but he will go to church with me
One of the reasons i havent been going to church is that my 12 and 13 year old nieces go to a dance class at 10.30 am on a Sunday that my partner takes them to every time there staying with us,( every two weeks ) , we are in a city but the girls guardian lives in the middle of no where she has no transport apart from bus and she dont trust them to leave from our place to the the town next to hers but will let them travel from the next town on there own ... ( she says there too young to be going from the city as they would have to get two buses and there a lot of creepy people around ) .
The other reason av not been going is my mental health , there are times when am not stable to go out the house and when i do go out i take panic attacks ...

i also believe in loving people for being them weather they are gay , straight, disabled Muslim , Asian ,White , Black .i cant understand the hate that there is for people who are not the same as us everyone is diffident and unique
we should love them .

as i said i want to be saved i want to be with Jesus forever
i hear Jesus's voice calling me to be saved
can i be saved?

Having bad thoughts are common to most folks who began to get right with God again .. It is real and scary .. The devil will attack your mind like a bird of prey flying at you and attacking .. It is a lie , don't believe ungodly things you hear and resist it ,it may persist for a while but eventually it will flee .... Now you know .. As you seek Jesus you will be strengthened .. If possible make yourself get up and go for walks or something daily and listen to praise music while you walk .. This will improve your physical condition and give you confidence , the praise music will strengthen your mental condition , look and pray for a miracle daily .. Don't quit and make a goal to at least go 4 weeks minimum .. Do it as an act of faith .. Peace .. Prayers sent .. My wife went through the same thing years ago due to hormone imbalance , even commited for a couple weeks , she was unbearable and lost her will to even live .. I was ready to leave but instead joined the Y . I enrolled in a Sr water aerobics class and went 3 weeks before talked her into joining me and 8 senior women in the class lol .. She did enjoy it once she got there but I felt extremely out of place .. The day she come with me , the next week I enrolled in beginner aerobics and 3 weeks talked her into coming there with me , only man there too , hey that stuff is harder than you think .. Meanwhile she began to get her hormones adjusted and in seemingly no time she took off and turned into a new woman .. Today we pray together daily and she reads for us either before or after we pray .. This woman has become my crown for 41 years .. We are not regular church goers but Jesus is first in our lives .. One of our latest praise reports are her cousin who had cancer and being fed through a tube called us and reported he was completely cured and healed .. Jesus ..

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

No, I think you are a creation of God, and someone He wants to spend eternity with. Praying for you.

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Upvote 0

Jun 7, 2015
✟16,892.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
thank you everyone who has posted back to me
I choose Jesus
Am going to church on Sunday with my husband ( I Cant go on my own as i take panic attacks )
the thing with the gender identity in the past has made me feel suicidal
I dont feel like that at the moment am keeping myself busy with being on the forum talking to people and focusing on praying and scripture also listening to Christian rock radio station ( the blast fm )

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Ella,

Remember Jesus' words: The one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

I hope that you can find a fellowship where you will feel welcome and while I certainly wouldn't expect it of your first few visits, I'd encourage you to set in the back of your mind that you want to make a confession of faith and be baptized. If you do find a fellowship where you would like to remain, I'd encourage you to get involved in a small group. There is considerably more intimacy with a small group and you are usually encouraged to ask questions there. I hope that you will check in from time to time and let us know how your faith is growing.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I choose Jesus
Am going to church on Sunday with my husband ( I Cant go on my own as i take panic attacks )
I dont feel like that at the moment am keeping myself busy with being on the forum talking to people and focusing on praying and scripture also listening to Christian rock radio station ( the blast fm )

What a woman !!! You can do it !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I choose Jesus
Great if you guys can go together to a Bible believing church where there is good, faithful preaching from God's Word!

So you like Christian rock music? I like Disciple; this is a band that has done a great track called Battle Lines.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ill keep you all updated
i can go to church once a fortnight because of family matters
I like fireflight and flyleaf and skillet
Here's the track Battle Lines from Disciple; you may like it if you appreciate Christian hard rock:

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
cool song
was all the words from the bible, as they had what verse they where from ?
There are various Bible references given in the video; and they are sort of summaries of the statements in the lyrics, I guess.

So you liked the lyrics and the hard rock?

Upvote 0