Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nah, they've done studies. MJ legit keeps you from dreaming.
I read from a sleep clinic that no dreams equal you are not getting enough sleep. We have to have REM. But people often do not remember it and swear they never dream. Go figure!

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I read from a sleep clinic that no dreams equal you are not getting enough sleep. We have to have REM. But people often do not remember it and swear they never dream. Go figure!

i agree about the "not enough sleep" part.
often times it's a case of broken sleep, and not sleeping long enough to enter REM that is the problem.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And people wonder why CF and OBOB is dying.

1. Witchcraft in this thread.
2. Telling me that it was all fake. (If they can possess you, they can definitely get in your mind. If the Angel of the Lord can speak to biblical characters in dreams, it follows that fallen angels can too.)
3. Basically telling me that this thread is bad and I should feel bad, and making me feel looney.

Moral of the story, I hate CF. Toodles.
Absolutely false. Look, this is simple as it gets. You may have been attack, it may have been just a dream because guess what, and this is factual, dreams are the creative ways our brain uses to work out stresses in our lives. It behooves any of us to say what your dream meant. It may have been an attack, may have. So if it was or wasn't, whadaya do? You praise God and keep it moving. You do not dwell on it, become preoccupied with it.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's a bogus loophole they have. She tells the nurse practitioner what she wants and the nurse practitioner prescribes it. I'm still seriously po'd that they tried to throw this bogus diagnosis on me and medication that would have been dangerous for me without checking or asking my medical history and telling me to not check the side effects.
A serious question, how can a therapist write a script for psych meds? Or any med. They can recommend it but an actual doctor has to be who approves it and calls it in.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
A serious question, how can a therapist write a script for psych meds? Or any med. They can recommend it but an actual doctor has to be who approves it and calls it in.
Did you read what I said? I said exactly that, except a nurse practitioner can also do it.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I hate the demonic dreams.
When i was returning to the Church i had one of demons following me as Our Lady and trying to frighten me...about veneration for her.

I finally said i knew it wasnt her...so it quit.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've been getting a ton of REM time these days and remembering them too.
The symbolism has been helpful, for everything im going thru.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Years ago i dreamed we had no guns, and we're being hunted..and hiding.
I cut down on the symbolism and dont feel like getting into it.
Basically this was in 2008 before the election.

Well.... it's unfolding slowly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you are taking any medications it's possible that they are the culprit for the vivid dreams rather than any demonic force. Certain antidepressants and antipsychotic medications are especially prone to causing nightmares and bizarre dreams, but several other drugs can also cause them. I had psychedelic dreams due to taking an anti-malarial before we went to South America. I still remember one recurrent dream even though I was really young at the time. In it my dad had an evil twin trying to kidnap me, and the only way I could tell them apart was by their socks. My dad's were always green, though in real life I don't think he's ever worn green socks... Not all that scary, but at the time it was, ha. Hope you can get some peaceful sleep.

This is what I was thinking, as reading the post, as well. I will add that the possibility of an effect, from the medications, is not just felt, whilst taking them. Those who have taken SSRIs, in particular, have experienced nightmares, as part of the withdrawal process.

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can try to explain it scientifically and cut the spiritual out like the rest of the world, but I don't take meds. I refuse.

If you have taking medicine, in the recent past, this could be a factor. I am in medical school, and have studied neuropharmacology. You can write to me, if you wish, for specific information, in private.

Why would you be rude, when someone is trying to help you? Most people, they would be welcoming of such help.

Upvote 0

seayhere

Feb 15, 2005
Maryland
✟1,153.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are never to take on the devil one on one, that's asking g for T-R-O-U-B-L-E. I'm not comfortable even talking about this.

The best thing to do is just say "I offer up all of my suffering for the conversion of sinners". If you say this two or three times demons hate it and leave immediately.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
If you have taking medicine, in the recent past, this could be a factor. I am in medical school, and have studied neuropharmacology. You can write to me, if you wish, for specific information, in private.

Why would you be rude, when someone is trying to help you? Most people, they would be welcoming of such help.
Because it isn't true and the person I was replying to has consistently had a condescending attitude towards me. I do not and have never taken psych meds, other than Zoloft (I think) back in 2014 for about a week and stopped because it made me an angry zombie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I just cannot stand my spiritual threads being dumbed down to "but science" on CF. This isn't FB. I don't take meds, over the counter or otherwise. I have been on one psych med, Zoloft, and that was for a week in 2014, which I stopped because it made me feel yucky. I do not have consistent nightmares. This was a one time attack at an opportune time that I wanted to discuss with spiritual friends, not science buffs who want to make me a lunatic. Sorry, I just lack the patience for that on this forum.

Reactions: topcare
Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do as well. I know every dream is not spiritual though. But there is a certain indescribable feeling you get in dreams that are spiritual as compared to the others.
I fully and completely believe in spiritual attacks and dreams, as outlined in Scripture.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟143,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I do as well. I know every dream is not spiritual though. But there is a certain indescribable feeling you get in dreams that are spiritual as compared to the others.

Exactly. I frequently remember my dreams. In 4 years, I have come here exactly 2 times over dreams that I felt were entirely spiritual, not counting the one that Jesus came to me in that made me repent and become a Christian.

Upvote 0