I submitted some works for publication.

Flute28

May 8, 2015
✟15,411.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, recently I entered a poetry chapbook competition, but I won't hear back from them until next year. I also submitted a query letter to a literary agency about my first novel, which was, of course, as I told you before, self-published in 2012, but I had wondered if a much larger company might take it on. The literary agency is located in New York City, but they sent me a nice, "after careful consideration, we decline" (not in so many words). Anyway, tonight, even though I know it is late here on the west coast, I submitted one of my children's book series to a children's book publisher. I should hear back from them within the next six weeks. I also hope to get my Christian children's book, "The Tiger Story," which I previously posted up here in a little girl version and a little boy version, which my mother used to tell me and my brother when I was a little girl, published, somehow. It is very short, but very special to us. My philosophy is that if it's really good, it needs a forum in the world, and it becomes possible. I wish myself luck and I wish you luck, too, as you go through the process of writing, completing your works, attempting to get them published, and marketing them. To me, it's about blessing people with our talents.