I see no way to fit mtDNA and YDNA with a literal interpretation of Genesis

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I am with you Aman, I put it at ,10,000 11,000 years .I think that what you have written makes a lot of sense . I am sorry impossible for me to write much as this 'sight' eats words .

Thanks robin. I appreciate others showing the all knowing science worshippers here that no matter how long they brain wash our children with Evolutionism, most people still believe God's Truth instead of their foolishness. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. You've just posted a rather large section on how how we should interpret the days of creation and apparently some cyclical universe theory, but the subject of the thread is mtDNA and the Y chromosome. Since I don't see any argument made concerning the subjects currently at issue, I don't really have any reason to respond to your rather unconventional reading of Genesis. Don't get me wrong, I've got no particular issue with your interpretation, it's just not relevant to this thread in any way I see.

I show that Humans were made on another world and the mtDNA and Y chromosome are from the present world. How do YOU suppose Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived? I predict you will run away from the question in order to hold down the laughter an answer might provoke. Tell us HOW evolution SUDDENLY placed the DNA of Mt Eve into Humans in just ONE generation. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html Amen?

Upvote 0

[serious]

'As we treat the least of our brothers...' RIP GA
Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I show that Humans were made on another world and the mtDNA and Y chromosome are from the present world. How do YOU suppose Human blood was contaminated by the blood of the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived? I predict you will run away from the question in order to hold down the laughter an answer might provoke. Tell us HOW evolution SUDDENLY placed the DNA of Mt Eve into Humans in just ONE generation. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html Amen?
Ah, OK. Now I see the connection. To make sure I understand correctly, your position is that the ark was a space ship that brought Noah and his family to earth? We have a biblical male linage from Noah to Joseph, so if Noah's Y was lost, it's been in the past couple thousand years (provided the genealogies are accurate), not one generation as you suggested.

But let's run with this. How would we distinguish alien DNA from that which was native to earth?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. Ah, OK. Now I see the connection. To make sure I understand correctly, your position is that the ark was a space ship that brought Noah and his family to earth? We have a biblical male linage from Noah to Joseph, so if Noah's Y was lost, it's been in the past couple thousand years (provided the genealogies are accurate), not one generation as you suggested.

2. But let's run with this. How would we distinguish alien DNA from that which was native to earth?

1. The Ark was NOT a spaceship. The Ark was inside Adam's firmament or solid boundary of his world. When the firmament was placed in water, it protected the interior of the firmament from the water which totally surrounded Adam's firmament/heaven/universe. Gen 1:6-8 When Adam's firmament sank in Lake Van, Turkey, in the mountains of Ararat, some 10-12k years ago, the Ark was released from Adam's world and came into the present Cosmos. I see the Ark as more of an Atlantis story than as a Spaceship.

Noah's grandsons were EXACTLY like Cain on Adam's Earth in that they had NO other Humans to marry. They married and produced children with the sons of God (Gen 6:4) or (prehistoric people) whose origin was in the water on the 5th Day Gen 1:21. Today's science has mistakenly called prehistoric people "Humans". This cannot be since they are NOT Adam's (first Human) descendants. Amen?

2. You cannot...yet. Maybe scientists will discover this Fact but I kinda doubt it since it would give them empirical evidence, which they could NOT deny. Then, they could go into the Judgment as "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood EXACTLY as God tells us in ll Peter 3:3-7.

Upvote 0

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
2. You cannot...yet. Maybe scientists will discover this Fact but I kinda doubt it since it would give them empirical evidence, which they could NOT deny. Then, they could go into the Judgment as "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood EXACTLY as God tells us in ll Peter 3:3-7.
I'm not asking for what evidence currently suggests that actually. I'm looking for what such evidence we should look for that would distinguish your ideas from the current model.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm not asking for what evidence currently suggests that actually. I'm looking for what such evidence we should look for that would distinguish your ideas from the current model.

Evolutionists would have to give up their current definition of evolution since it requires that it come from a population instead of an individual. Also, they would have to limit the time to between 8k-14k years ago in man's time, for their study. Otherwise, the change in the alleles would be too SMALL to be detected since ONLY a few relatives of Noah were scattered over the face of the whole Earth at the same time. Gen 11:9 The change in the allele frequency would be hard to detect before the change would be considered a "natural" happening.

The BEST evidence is found in History since the Fertile Crescent shows that Human farming, city building and EVERY other modern Human trait on this Planet, began in the Valleys where Noah began to farm. Gen 9:20 Creatures who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes acted just like other animals for 99% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from Chimps, some 6 Million years ago. They NEVER planted a crop, built a house nor a city but REMAINED the carnivorous creatures they were. Humans, on the other hand, were Farmers from the beginning. Gen 3:19

SUDDENLY in less that 1% of the time since Noah arrived, Humans have gone from Caves to the Moon and back. Below is the empirical historic evidence of where and when Humans first arrived on this Earth. The area is known as the Cradle of Human civilization on this Earth. Between Mt Ararat and the center of the fertile crescent is the biggest Lake in Turkey, and a perfect spot to allow the 450 ft Ark to become a home for Noah for months AFTER he arrived. The idea that the Ark landed on top of a mountain is ridiculous since Noah and his family would have frozen to death there. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

In the last days Scoffers will NOT believe that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7 It is obvious that someone tells them for they are "willingly ignorant" of that FACT since it totally refutes their precious ToE. Today, they are just ignorant but in the end they will be willingly ignorant because they will be unable to defend the biggest Lie in Human History. Amen?

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
of course you don't they had the tree upside down, just them trying to make time again.
they only care about building time clocks that stick it to God.
christians find the old tree and find the 4 ladies all ladies branch from one of these.
I call them the mannequins, science calls it junk dna I think. .

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Simple. All you have to do is contaminate the Chimps' blood with Human blood. The SAME thing happened to Noah's great grandson Nimrod, Gen 10:10 who had a Human dad and a prehistoric mom with the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes within HER blood..

**Spits out coffee**

Really. This is how you think genetics and heredity work?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
**Spits out coffee**

Really. This is how you think genetics and heredity work?

No and that is NOT the answer to the question. Here is the question:

Loud:>>If you think I am wrong, then please tell me how a mutation in the modern human population is supposed to find its way into the chimp population.

Aman:>> Simple. All you have to do is contaminate the Chimps' blood with Human blood.

Such a contamination would place the genome of Humans into Chimps. In like manner Humans (descendants of Adam) had our blood contaminated by the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes and Chimps. Amen?

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
http://www.gelvers.de/htm/en-projekte-2-1.htm
and if anyone doesn't know what those tools mean. please get off this post and never comment again on dna .
to think all Levallois tools not only in Africa and were used to create the theory of OUT of Africa ..
but they are also in the Americas also.
you all should see the tools that they are ignoring.

SO they tell us now that they have " found" basically 3 or 4 hominids . well what they hope and pray to their monkey god's are hominids anyway .

they
"discovered" genes like Al gore "discovered" the internet and first thing they did was built a man made tree to crucify true Time on.
Ever since those genes have been telling them everything they ever wanted to hear about time .

because it has become obvious they don't care how those genes actually work.
they won't ask the questions that they don't want to know the answers too .

The bottom line, Paabo said, is that the relationships between these early human relatives -- Homo heidelbergensis, Neanderthals and Denisovans -- are not clear-cut.
from this site
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/health/oldest-human-dna/

So between what they call the Junk dna and their guesses about Hominids , which is what I can only call the 4 mannequins or the 4 clans !
they are irrevocably and indisputably proven they don't have the right to describe or even record natural laws of any kind.
They are not trust worthy to any sort of truth .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Simple. All you have to do is contaminate the Chimps' blood with Human blood. The SAME thing happened to Noah's great grandson Nimrod, Gen 10:10 who had a Human dad and a prehistoric mom with the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes within HER blood..

Putting human blood in chimps will not put human DNA in chimp eggs or sperm. You really need to study up on your biology.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
No and that is NOT the answer to the question. Here is the question:

Loud:>>If you think I am wrong, then please tell me how a mutation in the modern human population is supposed to find its way into the chimp population.

Aman:>> Simple. All you have to do is contaminate the Chimps' blood with Human blood.

Such a contamination would place the genome of Humans into Chimps. In like manner Humans (descendants of Adam) had our blood contaminated by the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes and Chimps. Amen?

No, it wouldn't. In fact, your claims are laughable. Women produce all of their eggs while still in the womb. The germ line cells producing sperm in males is not derived from blood cells. Putting human blood in chimps will not put human DNA into the chimp genome.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Putting human blood in chimps will not put human DNA in chimp eggs or sperm. You really need to study up on your biology.

You asked:>>Loud:>>If you think I am wrong, then please tell me how a mutation in the modern human population is supposed to find its way into the chimp population.

I replied:>>Aman:>> Simple. All you have to do is contaminate the Chimps' blood with Human blood. <<

I told you something which was impossible; such as putting the DNA and ERVs of Human blood into a Chimp's genome. However, it's simple to contaminate Human blood with the DNA and ERVs of Chimps BECAUSE it happened through sexual reproduction with Humans and the sons of God (prehistoric people), who DID diverge from Chimps Millions of years ago. You can read all about it in Gen 6:1-4. Can you explain HOW ancient men could have possibly known this? Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I told you something which was impossible; such as putting the DNA and ERVs of Human blood into a Chimp's genome.

You don't know squat about biology. You have no business telling anyone what is possible or impossible within the realms of science because you know absolutely nothing about it.

However, it's simple to contaminate Human blood with the DNA and ERVs of Chimps BECAUSE it happened through sexual reproduction

That is science from the 1500's. That isn't how biology works.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You don't know squat about biology. You have no business telling anyone what is possible or impossible within the realms of science because you know absolutely nothing about it.

That is science from the 1500's. That isn't how biology works.

Sure it is. I said:>> However, it's simple to contaminate Human blood with the DNA and ERVs of Chimps BECAUSE it happened through sexual reproduction

Tell us IF you can HOW the DNA and ERVs of Chimps got inside the Human genome. Evolution bypasses the sexual route by CLAIMING magic happens over time with enough positive mutations which are NOT negative, like most mutations, and which magically changed Apes into Humans. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Tell us IF you can HOW the DNA and ERVs of Chimps got inside the Human genome.

They didn't. That's what you don't understand.

Evolution bypasses the sexual route by CLAIMING magic happens over time with enough positive mutations which are NOT negative, like most mutations, and which magically changed Apes into Humans. Amen?

What magic?

Upvote 0

[serious]

Site Supporter
Aug 29, 2006
✟72,846.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Evolutionists would have to give up their current definition of evolution since it requires that it come from a population instead of an individual. Also, they would have to limit the time to between 8k-14k years ago in man's time, for their study. Otherwise, the change in the alleles would be too SMALL to be detected since ONLY a few relatives of Noah were scattered over the face of the whole Earth at the same time. Gen 11:9 The change in the allele frequency would be hard to detect before the change would be considered a "natural" happening.
Why would we have to change definitions? Evolution is defined as the change in allele frequency in a population over time, but that change need not originate in a population. in fact, all changes would ultimately originate with an individual, so it shouldn't really matter.
The BEST evidence is found in History since the Fertile Crescent shows that Human farming, city building and EVERY other modern Human trait on this Planet, began in the Valleys where Noah began to farm. Gen 9:20 Creatures who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes acted just like other animals for 99% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from Chimps, some 6 Million years ago. They NEVER planted a crop, built a house nor a city but REMAINED the carnivorous creatures they were. Humans, on the other hand, were Farmers from the beginning. Gen 3:19
Let me make sure I understand, your theory predicts that we should not see evidence of farming, house building, or cities prior to 14,000 years ago. Correct?
SUDDENLY in less that 1% of the time since Noah arrived, Humans have gone from Caves to the Moon and back. Below is the empirical historic evidence of where and when Humans first arrived on this Earth. The area is known as the Cradle of Human civilization on this Earth. Between Mt Ararat and the center of the fertile crescent is the biggest Lake in Turkey, and a perfect spot to allow the 450 ft Ark to become a home for Noah for months AFTER he arrived. The idea that the Ark landed on top of a mountain is ridiculous since Noah and his family would have frozen to death there. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

In the last days Scoffers will NOT believe that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7 It is obvious that someone tells them for they are "willingly ignorant" of that FACT since it totally refutes their precious ToE. Today, they are just ignorant but in the end they will be willingly ignorant because they will be unable to defend the biggest Lie in Human History. Amen?
Now hold on, even wit your 14,000 year figure, it took 99% of the time to get even seconds of flight, then 1% of the time took us to the moon and back. Were the Wright brothers another Noah analog,or are we looking at an exponential growth of knowledge?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
They didn't. That's what you don't understand.

What magic?

It would have to be magic since evolution is nothing but a False Assumption caused by the godless people who dreamed it up in order to eliminate God from His Creation. First God creates and then creatures change or evolve within kinds. Godless Evolution eliminates the creation and only preaches the changes observed.

When you ask an evolutionist where the creature which evolved came from, they run and hide because they have NO answer because there is NO method of creation left for them except Magic. Which form of magical creation do you believe?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Aman:>>Evolutionists would have to give up their current definition of evolution since it requires that it come from a population instead of an individual. Also, they would have to limit the time to between 8k-14k years ago in man's time, for their study. Otherwise, the change in the alleles would be too SMALL to be detected since ONLY a few relatives of Noah were scattered over the face of the whole Earth at the same time. Gen 11:9 The change in the allele frequency would be hard to detect before the change would be considered a "natural" happening.

Serious:>>Why would we have to change definitions? Evolution is defined as the change in allele frequency in a population over time, but that change need not originate in a population. in fact, all changes would ultimately originate with an individual, so it shouldn't really matter.

It does when you realize that the changes which occur in a population over time because that is the way in which Evols measure the change. In doing so, they eliminate God's method of producing the 7 Billion Humans (descendants of Adam) alive today. The simple definition of evolution also does NOT agree with the Lies being forced upon our children that they evolved from ANY other creature. Adam, the first Human, was FIRST made. Gen 2:4-7

Gen 9:20 Creatures who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes acted just like other animals for 99% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from Chimps, some 6 Million years ago. They NEVER planted a crop, built a house nor a city but REMAINED the carnivorous creatures they were. Humans, on the other hand, were Farmers from the beginning. Gen 3:19

Serious:>>Let me make sure I understand, your theory predicts that we should not see evidence of farming, house building, or cities prior to 14,000 years ago. Correct?
http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

HUMAN Farming began as soon as Noah arrived. Gen 9:20 Termite farming took place before that but the sons of God (prehistoric people) didn't have enough sense to farm because they did NOT have the superior intelligence of Adam, the first Human. In more than 6 Million years, they remained just like any other animal.

Serious:>>Now hold on, even wit your 14,000 year figure, it took 99% of the time to get even seconds of flight, then 1% of the time took us to the moon and back. Were the Wright brothers another Noah analog,or are we looking at an exponential growth of knowledge?

That is STILL less than 1% of the time the sons of God (prehistoric people) roamed our Planet and demonstrated their animal like ways, instead of the Human traits shown by Cain's descendants on Adam's world immediately AFTER they inherited the superior intelligence of Adam. Gen 4 They had inherited a higher form of intelligence which is like God's intelligence. Gen 3:22 Godless Evolution eliminates the necessity for Adam and they ignorantly CLAIM that there was NO first Human. Without Adam's superior intelligence prehistoric people are STILL roaming many Planets with liquid water all over our cosmos. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It would have to be magic since evolution is nothing but a False Assumption caused by the godless people who dreamed it up in order to eliminate God from His Creation.

Sorry, but you don't get to hand wave the evidence away by calling it an assumption.

Upvote 0