I need to understand those things lord...

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God father, I want to obey the bible and I like reading it more now, but it is still so hard for me to understand. Even just the Genesis,I really do not understand why a man must marry a woman, what's wrong of homosexual if they really in love, why did u punish them badly in Genesis?
I know U created everything for a purpose a reason, and the bible also says the secret of marriage is just as Jesus and church, but i really do not understand it and my spriitual eyes just can never reach that level,if for a lover a partner why not same gender.......and it is now stopping my growth as a christian,U know where i came from, u know what's the stones and u will reveal those knowledge to me.

HisArrow

Mar 18, 2007
✟15,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that you give restore answers toher questions. Amen

I believe that several reasons for a man - woman marriage is so that they can have children and provide a safe , learning envioment for them. God created men and women to think differently and to complimennt each other. This gives a sense of balance in the marriage union. God wanted the marriage partners to enjoy each other and care for each other. It is ok for them to have friends of the opposite gender but not intimately. Sex should stay within the confines of marriage. Then there be less sexual diseases. People that have same gender partner are satisfying un natural lust.It talks about this somewhere in the new testament. God knew that sex with same gender would result in a disease. I think that is why so severe punishment. God gives us rules to follow for our health and to make life easier.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God father, I want to obey the bible and I like reading it more now, but it is still so hard for me to understand. Even just the Genesis,I really do not understand why a man must marry a woman, what's wrong of homosexual if they really in love, why did u punish them badly in Genesis?
I know U created everything for a purpose a reason, and the bible also says the secret of marriage is just as Jesus and church, but i really do not understand it and my spriitual eyes just can never reach that level,if for a lover a partner why not same gender.......and it is now stopping my growth as a christian,U know where i came from, u know what's the stones and u will reveal those knowledge to me.

Father God, our sister is crying out for understanding. She is in a state of pain, confusion and she wants to serve You. Praise You Lord for that. Send your Holy Spirit upon her, fill her, give her peace, comfort, strength, wisdom, understanding, discernment. help her to see with eyes unclouded. Help her to surrender and submit. Help us all surrender and submit to You. Direct our sister and guide her unto the path of everlasting. Help her focus on You and not the circumstances. Let her feel your love more and grace abounding. Help her trust You more. Bless Restore and protect her from the plans of Satan. In Jesus Name Amen.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, help restore as she reaches out to increase her peace, joy and happiness in life. Help her to increase in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Help her to understand You as an All Good, All Loving and All Merciful Father God. Amen.
'restore'- please read 1John and find out who Jesus is, and what He is like. Dont try to figure out God, just read and see that He is good,and wise, and loving, and forgiving. Learn, believe and learn to have 'fear of the Lord', the Word says, it is the beginning of all wisdom. Please learn and trust God, lean not on your own understanding.

Jesus, continue working with 'restore' and with her ability to know and love God. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You are leading this young woman down the path of Your choosing. Continue to open her eyes and her heart not to the truth of this world, for it is distorted and evil, but to Your Truth, which is pure and just. My God, guide her in understanding. Let her grow in wisdom and in knowledge. You have promised that those that seek You will find You. Father God, into Your Arms, this woman will find Truth. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, touch 'restore' today. Bring angels to her side and bless her with increased wisdom, understanding and knowledge, may the Holy Spirit be alive within her, and lead her to all wisdom that she needs. Amen.
Lord, open the Word of God to her and help her receive the supernatural power and life that is contained therein. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums