I need prayer :(

Dying2Live4Christ

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...
Apr 29, 2005
Saint Louis, Missouri
✟12,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey everyone..

In April of this year, I moved to a new state. I learned how to live an independent life. I bought a new care for the first time. I got a new drivers license, new home, new car, and new job. Although I am happy with that, I can't believe just how much God blessed me!, I am not happy with my job. I work as a legal secretary for a law firm. It's a firm controlled by two older lawyers who are very aggreessive, angry, bitter people. It is as bad as when I forget to make a copy of a letter I type, they act like I did everything wrong and when I do something great for them they grunt their thank you. Now, I know this job is showing me patience and humility but it's tiring and hard day in and day out to have two people are are so angry and abrupt. I am a sensitive person and this hurts me more than I wish it did.

So, I have been praying that God will lead me somewhere new. I pray that he will take me from this place and put me somewhere that I can grow again. As much as I am trying to grow and shine in this darkness, I feel like it the process my batteries are dying... and I am stressed. God has been leading me to freelance art projects and I hope that will continue into a full time thing but it's up to him.

So, please, pray that God will lead me, use me for his purpose, please pray that I will be happy. Please pray for me. I need it really bad. I am feeling so tired. I want God to use me, lead me, please.

Thank you for any prayers.

*hugs*

Laura

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:
I will pray.

Father in Heaven, please hear this child of Yours, petitioning You to help her out of the negative and strained environment at her job. She is not appreciated and needs leading and guidance to a better job.

Father, be compassionate and help her find more happiness, peace and joy in her life. Bless her life, and show her Your favor and goodness. Amen.
:groupray:
:crossrc:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Lord, thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon my sister. all praises to You, Lord Jesus. we love you so much. dear Lord, we ask that You show Laura Your will for her life so she can be certain about her employment. she desires to do Your will, Lord, and to be used by You to further Your kingdom. Praise You, Father. may Laura be a light unto the darkness wherever she goes.

Father, if it be Your will, please help Laura to find a secure job where she will be challenged and happy. open doors, Lord Jesus. but Father, if you desire her to stay where she is, please show her the way to be a Light to these men she works for. how angry we become when we do not know You, Lord. how difficult it is for those who are very intelligent to be patient with others' mistakes. how sad to have lots of money, but not know You, Lord. how sorrowful to live a life without Your grace and love and mercy. these mens' lives must be so empty, Lord. they think they know all and have it all, but they are nothing without You, Lord. i pray they will come to know You as Saviour, dear Jesus.

yes, Lord, please guide Laura in praying for her employers, for their salvation, for their happiness, for their lives and the lives of those they love. fill her heart with compassion and even love for these men while she works for them. let her see them as You do Lord, lost and hopeless without You, sheep without a shepherd. please relieve Laura of the burdens she bears in her heart, Lord. thank you that You will bear the hurt she endures, Jesus.:cry: . thank You for opportunities to show others Your perfect love, Jesus. thank You for these trials that make us into the the people You want us to be, Lord. help us to be more like You, Jesus. you are too good to us, Lord and You alone are worthy of our praise.

Jesus, i know with all my heart You will work this out for Laura as she continues to follow Your lead. thank You for this blessing, God. i love You. in Jesus holy name i pray, amen.

Upvote 0