I need help :|

May 25, 2013
✟7,965.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There was this boy that I used to be interested in when I was finishing school... I think part of him liked me too as he said he liked my picture and said he wished he'd talked to me more when we were at school...

He is also a Christian and I found him attractive so I was so happy! The thing was, that he used to take ages to reply to messages, or not even message back at all, so after a while we stopped talking, then I found out months down the line that he'd de-friended me on Facebook.

Now, a few years on (We both have full time jobs I think) he has popped back into my mind, so I searched for him on Facebook and I still have some feelings for him, and it makes me sad to think about just forgetting him and not ever meeting up or anything...

So I don't know what to do, I really need your prayers and advice, I mean, it is possible that God has other people in mind for both of us, so maybe this is why it's not working. Also I vaguely remember saying to God could he make a clean break if this wasn't going anywhere and then I found out months down as I said before that he deleted me... So maybe I'm just being silly and I should be ignoring this guy, but it is so hard :/ And part of me really wishes God didn't want it to go anywhere at that time or something, I don't know

Please pray for me and help me

Thank you x