Alabama
✟15,182.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm having a hard time trusting my husband. Some of the things that he does is just well, plain out fishy. He really hasn't done anything that I know of, except lie about some things, but as far as anything else, he hasn't. That I know. His mom and sister said that he's always been a 'private and secretive' person, but just some of the things he does is just those things that would have anyone guessing. A friend of mine asked me if he has done anything wrong, and I told her no, as far as I know he hasn't. He has lied to me about some things that make me think something is going on. Please pray that the Lord will help me to trust him, Micheal. And pray that if there is anything going on it will come out and the truth be told. Thank you. My name is Tammy.

Canadian33

Nov 18, 2008
✟15,825.00
Faith
Christian
Why don't you do this. Assume he is guilty. Believe that yes he has and is doing something wrong right now. Realize that he's screwing up right now. He's screwed up in the past and he will screw up in the future. Look we both know this. Yes he's probably hiding something. But you married a "man" not a flauless angel. As long as he's human he will screw up. Again yes he's probably screwing up right now at something. But you have to realize that instead of you worrying, finding out, and then flying off the handle, rather you should be the bigger person. Realize that if he screws up well there will be consequences that God will deal to him in Gods time. But support him, embrase him. If he's struggling, embrass him, if he falls, embrass him even more. Be his rock no matter what, knowing that he's just a "man", not this perfect infallible angel. That will make things easier for you, where you're not always worrying and trying to pick out mistakes, being suspicious, distrusting, etc. Look assume the worst is true, because it is. Now you can move on, and trust him anyway, and be is rock anyway. God accepts you even when you fail. God knows you've failed, you're falling, and or you will fall again soon. But yet he embrasses you and loves you and is your rock no matter what. Now do the same for your husband okay. Dear lord help her to heal and trust him in the worst and the best of times. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.