I need help. Satan keeps coming to me in the night.

benny1989

Sep 9, 2010
✟15,122.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay so last night I did awake, but from my own subconcious, and nothing strange happened. So thankyou guys for praying for me, I think that I am too close to Jesus now for evil to try and bother me like that.

I will continue praying however that I sleep undisturbed.

Thankyou Sekir for your part, I believe that somebody who has come far from a Christian life, for example how you were a muslim, and for me I was living an unfaithful and sinful life, that it makes you a big target for evil to get in because the devil does not want for us to become Christian.

I am so glad I have found my faith, it feels like a miracle. I never thought I would be a religious person and here I am! God wanted me to believe and set me up and gave me everything I needed to believe! How wonderful :D

Thankyou all again and God bless you all :)

Upvote 0
B

Bridgit

Benny, if I were you, before I go to bed I would play some christian music, either from the radio or your ipod, in my bedroom. Then if I am awaken at night with fear, I would turn on the music again and praise God.

Indeed the enemy has already been defeated at the cross. You have the victory in Christ. "The Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world." (1 John 4:4)

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everybody, for the past couple of years, almost every week there is at least one time in the night where I am woken up in the middle of the night by something. Always between the hours of 3 and 4 also, which I have heard is the hour satan can be most powerful?

Well I have been woken up by knocks at my door, my alarm going off at 3am exact although it wasnt set, lately my laptop has been turning on, and last night the worst of all, I was woken because I felt a physical presence crawling up my bed over my legs, it woke me up and I instantly jumped up and turned the lights on and said that in Jesus' name you are not welcome here, and I prayed for help.

I am really worried that Satan is really trying to scare me, I have recently become a Christian in the last month and I have had some strong interactions with God and Jesus and my Aunty believes that he is working strongly with me. Despite this, I have led a sinful life until the last year, so I think maybe Satan is trying his best to get me back? I am really scared, and I dont know how to fight him.

GOD said:

FEAR ONLY ME

Psalm 5:3

3 In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

steven

Upvote 0