I need help from god

jakes123321

May 10, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am a born aagain Christian that's struggling with life right now. I have recently accepted god into my life because of the problems I have been having lately. So with no one to turn to, the only thing I have left is god. I'm sorry that I haven't accepted him before, but I've finally in my mind have seen all the wonderful things he has done for me.

So with the problems I've been having.

I've been with this wonderful woman for the past 4 years and I love her with all my heart. The problem is for 2 of those last four years I haven't been the man I need to be for her and now she has lost pretty much all her interested in me. I admit I wasn't the man she needed, but it hurt so much to let all that love in. I've had a problem for years letting people in and it hurts to be loved that much. Now that I have let her in our relationship has gone downward. We have been through so much and in life with anything you can think of. Now it just feels like its too late for us at this point to reconnect. My love I feel for her has never been stronger. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I live for her. I want them be a better man for her. I want to have a family with her and spend the rest of my life with her. I just need help getting through all this pain and heart ache. I want to help heal her pain that I put her through and be there for her. I need help from god and all the love he has for me. I need all the prayers in the world right now because I don't know what to do anymore. I'm madly in love with this woman and I chased her away. I pray everyday for god to help me through this and t help me be a better man to her. I pray every day to help her thorough this and ask god to help heal her heart. She is the reason I breathe and wake up every day because of her and I pray for him to help her see that I will never hurt her again. I just want to help her find her heart back to me so we can make more memories. I need you help guys. I need help from anyone...

C

christsoccer

I am a born aagain Christian that's struggling with life right now. I have recently accepted god into my life because of the problems I have been having lately. So with no one to turn to, the only thing I have left is god. I'm sorry that I haven't accepted him before, but I've finally in my mind have seen all the wonderful things he has done for me.

So with the problems I've been having.

I've been with this wonderful woman for the past 4 years and I love her with all my heart. The problem is for 2 of those last four years I haven't been the man I need to be for her and now she has lost pretty much all her interested in me. I admit I wasn't the man she needed, but it hurt so much to let all that love in. I've had a problem for years letting people in and it hurts to be loved that much. Now that I have let her in our relationship has gone downward. We have been through so much and in life with anything you can think of. Now it just feels like its too late for us at this point to reconnect. My love I feel for her has never been stronger. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I live for her. I want them be a better man for her. I want to have a family with her and spend the rest of my life with her. I just need help getting through all this pain and heart ache. I want to help heal her pain that I put her through and be there for her. I need help from god and all the love he has for me. I need all the prayers in the world right now because I don't know what to do anymore. I'm madly in love with this woman and I chased her away. I pray everyday for god to help me through this and t help me be a better man to her. I pray every day to help her thorough this and ask god to help heal her heart. She is the reason I breathe and wake up every day because of her and I pray for him to help her see that I will never hurt her again. I just want to help her find her heart back to me so we can make more memories. I need you help guys. I need help from anyone...

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer21_zpspn2wf765.jpg

Praying for you!

May the Lord's will
be done!

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
praying for you, brother. draw close to Him, study His words, stay in prayer. He will guide you, and if it's in His plan for you and this dear lady to be together, He will make a way. stay in Him, no matter what. some folks have lost the one they loved and thought that was the end of life for them, and then the Lord introduced them to someone who is even more special. keep the faith. i pray He will make a way for you and her to be together. God's blessings on both of you. praying for her heart to turn back to you... thank you, Lord. :prayer:

Upvote 0

jakes123321

May 10, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God showed me all the wonderful glorious things in life. my faith hasn't been stronger than it is now. I truly do feel a connection with God. I know he will help us all and I thank all of you guys for helping me. I love Jesus with all my heart,and without him I don't know what I would do. thank you guys for all your kind words and your prayers. it means so much to me that people care. it's not easy for me right now but God released some of the tension I have been feeling for the past month. I know I am not out of the woods yet but I know it will get better. thank you guys and God bless you all

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums