ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. You alone know Lord, the sorrow in her heart, and You alone know best what she needs. I ask that You intervene in the circumstances that are causing sadness. I pray that the plans You have for her remain unhindered by the enemy and that You whisper blessings of hope and promise to her heart. I ask that You give her a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people. Thank You Father for remaining faithful to us always, in every situation, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer and all the other beautiful ones I have read here. Give our Jo1 a renewed and a right Spirit. Draw her cose to you. May THY will be done for you know what is best. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Jo1, I agree with the prayer warrior who mentioned that PRAISE is the greatest weapon against evil. When you are down, start praising God for lifting you up and in no time, he will. God bless you, you are loved by many!:groupray: :wave:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hi everyone im feelin so down and sad at the moment.
:( :cry:
Im very isolated from church and have stopped talking to people there. I dont want to ring anyone. :(
I just want to give up now.
I desperatly need to be cheered up.can anyone help? thanks
praying

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone thanks so much for all your prayers. :hug: because you prayed i havent given up. Praise God.i was so depressed about church and the situation i was in. i couldnt stop focusing on it. though the church situation is still the same, ive changed! i cant quite explain but what was causing me to feel down about it, has been took away! i will always be so grateful to you for praying and seeking God. God bless you all. love Jo:hug:

Upvote 0

ilovemywife

Jun 16, 2007
✟7,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jo1,
I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I do know that I'm going through a world of hurt right now and several days I feel the same way. My excitement is logging onto this website and seeing a new post. As I can see you are an expert and have helped many people along the way. We all go through hard times and I have come to realize there is always a meaning behind it. These feelings will pass, until then I will pray for strength and patience... the true reason will be revealed shortly. GOD Bless!

Upvote 0
S

Servant222

Hi everyone thanks so much for all your prayers. :hug: because you prayed i havent given up. Praise God.i was so depressed about church and the situation i was in. i couldnt stop focusing on it. though the church situation is still the same, ive changed! i cant quite explain but what was causing me to feel down about it, has been took away! i will always be so grateful to you for praying and seeking God. God bless you all. love Jo:hug:

Dear Jo1,
I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm doing the right thing. I do know that I'm going through a world of hurt right now and several days I feel the same way. My excitement is logging onto this website and seeing a new post. As I can see you are an expert and have helped many people along the way. We all go through hard times and I have come to realize there is always a meaning behind it. These feelings will pass, until then I will pray for strength and patience... the true reason will be revealed shortly. GOD Bless!

Every human being struggles, so don't ever give up because you think God doesn't love you.

Us human beings are terrible at putting things in their proper perspective. Be patient, and God will bring His rewards to you! I know it sounds trite, but I can tell you from much experience that God always pulls through- sometimes in the most astonishing ways!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TrinityFrEak

stuggaling teenager
Apr 11, 2007
Basom, NY
✟8,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i would give a joke but i'm terrible at them.

Dear Lord, please comfort jo1, and let her feel uplifted in your power,grace, and love. let he go to church some how, and that she would feel free to talk to old friends, or they would talk to her. in hevans name. amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums