• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

muarader64

Oct 24, 2008
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Putting a difference between the two is to deny that God has come in the flesh: and in doing that you have denied the gospel. The Son of God according to the scriptures is indeed God himself in the flesh.

Isaiah 9:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born(LUKE 2:11), unto us a son is given(JOHN 3:16): and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

No.

The Gospel according to John Chap. 8 : 42(King James Version) states:

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

furthermore:

The Gospel according to John Chap. 16 : 27-28(King James Version),it says Jesus said to his disciples:

16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Upvote 0

wagingwar

Feb 11, 2016
In His Presence
✟7,843.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i like most of my tattoos apart from that one
but i like your idea in changing it to a star of David
i just need to wait until i have money
I think changing the tatoo into something else would be a awesome idea, and would probably relieve a lot of torment.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think changing the tatoo into something else would be a awesome idea, and would probably relieve a lot of torment.
It's remarkable what cover ups some tattoo artists can do. Some of the artwork is outstanding. Or sometimes the cover up can be quite simple and tasteful, such as if for example a woman wants to cover the tattooed name of an ex-bf, e.g., 'Bill' and have it changed to 'Bible', etc.

Reactions: wagingwar
Upvote 0