I have some unhealthy relationships I need

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to get out of. I feel like it literally has a grip around my neck. Could you please pray for me.? Just some bad circumstances I thought had gotten better but I am back where I am again and I don't know how. I am kind of lost in how to fight against it this time and I am alone in it, so I could just really use prayer and strength, some friends. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You know of all the circumstances regarding these unhealthy relationships that are causing this woman stress and anxiety. I pray that You will grant her strength to overcome, guide her, direct her and grant her wisdom to make the right choices. I ask that You will bring her new friends and plenty of support, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
to get out of. I feel like it literally has a grip around my neck. Could you please pray for me.? Just some bad circumstances I thought had gotten better but I am back where I am again and I don't know how. I am kind of lost in how to fight against it this time and I am alone in it, so I could just really use prayer and strength, some friends. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Sweet Holy Jesus, amazing Lord, please bless Your daughter concerning these circumstances, provide her with Your strength through her own weakness, bring into her life godly friends so she can have time of wonderful fellowship, minister guidance into her life...

:groupray:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You know of all the circumstances regarding these unhealthy relationships that are causing this woman stress and anxiety. I pray that You will grant her strength to overcome, guide her, direct her and grant her wisdom to make the right choices. I ask that You will bring her new friends and plenty of support, In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father.....Please hear the request of this young lady. I stand in agreement with the prayers that have been said. Please encourage and lift and strengthen Sri to do what is according to Your will and not her own. Place the right people in your path that will help her along the way. Lord you are our Helper and Comforter....thank you for all that you do and will do for her during this time of her life.....Amen and Amen!

Upvote 0

vjaine

Jul 21, 2005
Georgia
✟10,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, we pray that our sister would heal and forgive in these unhealthy relationships. we pray for peace as she gets out of the relationship bondage and that You would direct her heart closer to You We rebuke Satan in Jesus' name and any of his works in these relationships

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums