historyincognito

Throwing Myself Under The Bus
Aug 2, 2014
✟11,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I feel my rules and what I want in a woman would be to hard on a. woman. One rule among many is no kissing until our engagement this is because I want to say pure. I have kissed dating goodbye and put the need for dating to bed.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe you can explain to me then the point of no kissing before marriage. I've heard of this before, but honestly I'm not sure how it makes sense.

Or should I just say I hope this works for you?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There gotta be some kind of community where you can meet like minded girls.

In a world with billions of women, there has to be one that suites everybody..

Even I kind find odd people I click with. Took some time to come up with the language and scenes, but if I can do it, anybody can.. lol.

Upvote 0

EazyMack

© 1983
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Visit site
✟12,294.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm a believer in no kissing before marriage. I would love for my marriage to have that story to it... that we saved all of the more "intimate affection" for marriage. First kiss at the alter would be awesome.

The practical reason behind the belief as that kissing is much too easy of a way to "start the fire." Even if you don't physically take it beyond that point (good luck with that), you've still started the process of fantasizing and temptation. Yeah, some might argue that such things can be there anyway, but, it's on a whole different level.

Now, a quick peck on the cheek or even the lips is probably harmless. It's when those lips aren't quite so tight that things can start going downhill. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

By the way, this is coming from a guy who has plenty of regrets to refer to when formulating such opinions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I'm a believer in no kissing before marriage. I would love for my marriage to have that story to it... that we saved all of the more "intimate affection" for marriage. First kiss at the alter would be awesome.

It's a bit twee isn't it?

You'd have the will power of steel if you could pull it off though. Kisses tend to be pretty involuntary for the vast majority of us, and conducting myself in a 'brotherly' way around a girl I've got a craving for is not something that interests me. (Provided the girl was on board too, obviously.)

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single

The practical reason behind the belief as that kissing is much too easy of a way to "start the fire." Even if you don't physically take it beyond that point (good luck with that), you've still started the process of fantasizing and temptation. Yeah, some might argue that such things can be there anyway, but, it's on a whole different level.

Now, a quick peck on the cheek or even the lips is probably harmless. It's when those lips aren't quite so tight that things can start going downhill. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

By the way, this is coming from a guy who has plenty of regrets to refer to when formulating such opinions.

I used to think that this was extreme at one time.But now I believe it to be a very wise policy for myself because I'm an easily ignited Tyrannosaurus on fire when it comes to physical affection.

Making out will lead to me running to home plate so it's best now for me that I not even get on first base.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CCHIPSS

Love will overcome evil (Romans 12:9-21)
Jul 10, 2014
Vancouver, BC
✟34,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
CA-Liberals
I need an 1869 Austrian woman

Who won't want this. :p

franz-xaver-winterhalter-empress-elisabeth-of-austria-1864-1355941504_b.jpg

Upvote 0