Jun 25, 2012
✟8,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I remember one very detailed part. For a majority of my dream, I was praying for others, for the Lord to forgive them and save them. Then, I remember thinking, "I need to pray for myself."

What I remember next was just falling on my knees and Jesus then standing beside me. I didn't look at him but I knew he was there. I couldn't look at him. I remember staring at my hands on the ground. Then I said, "Lord..." And I kind of started breaking down. I told him, "Please forgive me." And I heard, "I do." Then I was crying and I said, "I don't even feel like I deserve to pray to you." And he said, "I want you to," or, "I know." Something like that. Then I was crying more and said, "I'm sorry." And was apologizing. I felt so dirty like I normally do. I couldn't look at him. I felt like it was a dishonor to even speak to him due to how bad I've been. I was crying and said, "I love you Jesus. I really do." Kind of just trying to convince Him because of how bad I live, and he said, "I know." Then, I remember an answer like, "Don't think of who you were before. Think of who you are now." Something like that. I was so emotional in the dream that I actually woke up startled and had tears running down my face. I've been such a bad Christian. I feel horrible, but I don't know if this dream was God or just from my own guilt. Either way it had me waking up crying.

Inthesafeplace

Jun 20, 2015
✟7,859.00
Marital Status
Single
I know this post is a few months old. I believe it's from God. It's God's character to forgive and tell you that you are forgiven. I've dreamed of Jesus many times and I know they were from Him. God is reaching out. If it was your own guilt giving the dream, your dream would be about your guilt, but this dream is about God's forgiveness.
The first part of the dream could point to reassuring others that God will forgive them, but not reassuring yourself of the same truth.

Upvote 0

Maybug32

Jun 11, 2015
✟15,362.00
Wow... I believe God let you have a very prophetic dream , to tell you that you are worthy of His love. And He does love you unconditionally. So much so, He knew you would sin, all of us sin but that He would send Jesus to cleanse us. Sometimes He gives us reminders to make better choices in life. To Start living on the righteous path. He knows whats in our hearts. ♡

Reactions: Suzyaussie
Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow what a beautiful dream to have, for Jesus to have visited you & reminded you of his love. Tears can be a cleansing factor in our lives and God does want us to turn back to Him, always, for He is not willing that any should perish, but that we should all turn from our sins and live the lives to which He is calling us. It's not easy for sure, but Jesus is always there to help us, and He reminded you of that in your dream.

Reactions: Maybug32
Upvote 0

Bknight006

Lost in the Multiverse
Jun 14, 2015
✟7,877.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I remember one very detailed part. For a majority of my dream, I was praying for others, for the Lord to forgive them and save them. Then, I remember thinking, "I need to pray for myself."

What I remember next was just falling on my knees and Jesus then standing beside me. I didn't look at him but I knew he was there. I couldn't look at him. I remember staring at my hands on the ground. Then I said, "Lord..." And I kind of started breaking down. I told him, "Please forgive me." And I heard, "I do." Then I was crying and I said, "I don't even feel like I deserve to pray to you." And he said, "I want you to," or, "I know." Something like that. Then I was crying more and said, "I'm sorry." And was apologizing. I felt so dirty like I normally do. I couldn't look at him. I felt like it was a dishonor to even speak to him due to how bad I've been. I was crying and said, "I love you Jesus. I really do." Kind of just trying to convince Him because of how bad I live, and he said, "I know." Then, I remember an answer like, "Don't think of who you were before. Think of who you are now." Something like that. I was so emotional in the dream that I actually woke up startled and had tears running down my face. I've been such a bad Christian. I feel horrible, but I don't know if this dream was God or just from my own guilt. Either way it had me waking up crying.

Whatever you do, DON'T ignore this dream. Regardless of its origins, it's clear that it's significant.

The human mind is a complex thing, made of layers upon layers upon layers. I think it may have been your subconscious that, having already identified the source of your emotional distress, used this dream to alert your conscious mind to it. I've heard of that happening before. Granted, it'd be foolish to say that God had no role in this; there's a good chance that He and your subconscious worked together in order to produce the final product.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I believe 100% that dream was from Jesus, it was awesome. You may have been looking at the uncleanness of your hands, but His hands, were pierced, so you could have communion, with Him. It may seem dumb, but I believe if Jesus were here today he would be asking you out for a coffee. He wants that kind of friendship with you.

Upvote 0