Aug 18, 2015
✟327,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just to be clear it wasn't a dream. I was wide awake when this happened. I saw it in my mind yet it was as clear as if I was watching television. Anyways in the vision I saw a clock that was on the 11th hour. And this happened after I heard a loud trumpet from outside my bedroom window. I just knew the rapture was here and I grabbed a big 2 liter of pop and some granola bars and tried to wake everyone up in the house that its time to go the rapture is here. Well suffice to say I spent the next 3 months in a mental facility convinced the rapture was here.

Obviously the rapture didn't come but I don't think that necessarily makes my vision meaningless because after doing research in the bible given the fact that we are in the age of grace. And after the age of grace is the day of the lord in which he will do the judging and not man. I think that scripture backs up my vision of us being in the last days and the end being near. What do you guys think?

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,957.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I'm assuming you are saying that the rapture can't happen until those who are dead in christ are resurrected then once that happens we will be caught up? Also would you agree that we are indeed in the last days(meaning last period before christ returns)? I think thats what the bible teaches.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
scripture backs up my vision of us being in the last days and the end being near
I think that part is valid. I usually consider visions to be more literal than dreams, but the fact is that the vision itself shows the rapture anticipation premature, so the rest of the symbolism also seems to make sense. The soda and quasi-candy bar connote being hepped-up, which IMV is what a lot of pre-trib rapturism amounts to. The high-sugar diet tastes good at first, but it cannot satisfy or sustain. We need to focus on the "meat and potatoes". I fully expect the church to see the tribulation, but not the wrath. And indeed, the church is seeing great tribulation already. We need to be ready for it, and not expect an easy way out.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the rapture occurs at midnight on the spiritual clock, so your vision showing the 11th hour shows that the rapture is close to happening but not yet going to occur. My reference to midnight is because of the parables that Jesus tells us about the virgins keeping oil in their lamps and how the bridegroom comes in the night when no one is expecting him. Your vision is a way of God awakening you to the times that we are living in. Have you heard of Mena Lee Grebin? She has had visitations from angels and Jesus, visions and dreams, and one of them she speaks about how the clock that was shown to her was 30 minutes to midnight and the clock was winding down fast. In any case, as Christians we must spiritually prepare for what is coming by watching, praying, and seeking refuge in Jesus. Also it is important to get materially prepared for any hard times that may be coming - it's always good to have a few extra supplies on hand in case of any type of emergencies. Since the last few years and the last few hurricanes experienced in my area, ad campaigns telling us to get prepared for emergencies have been going forth by our city. Jesus tells us to occupy till He comes for us, which means that He wants to find us busy working for His kingdom. One of the most essential things we can do in these times is to pray and ask God to direct our every step as we are His own servants and when we hand our will over to Him, He has even greater plans for our lives.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
symbolism perhaps?

ImAllLikeOkWait, you've gotten some good responses. We know that everything Yahweh does has a purpose. You're searching Scriptures and that's definitely good. No matter our perspective of the tribulation and rapture, I would asks Him about it to get the details.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
there have also been visions coming from the "darkness/wicked" in the world

see not to exercise/practice yoga or another kind of occultism/esoterism, because the participation in/the exercise of such things may easily be a cause of emergence of the so-called "third eye" and, in general, of the occult(satanic) sensuousness in the practitioner/participator

Blessings

Upvote 0