Oct 27, 2016
Marrakech
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I was born a muslim but I convert into christian since 2014.
I live in Morocco, I was study Master degree at a French University before go back country to take a job and be close to my family, during my study in French I discover christian religion but I was not in deep understanding, and now after what happen in the world since 2013, I feel that Islam is not my religion and I want go deep to know christian religion (practices and teaching).
Because the rules here, I can't practice christian in public or convert my religion (I can go prison by the rules), and because the culture and people, they treat me as disclafied person from the community.
I need this person who can give me help or connection to immigrate

Best Regards
Radon

Radon

Oct 27, 2016
Marrakech
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF.
Thank you,
Really I appreciate any welcome from christian people, I feel that I'm not alone in this world.
I haved many friends, but since I converted into chritian many of them discalified me.
What is your name and where are you from ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I was born a muslim but I convert into christian since 2014.
I live in Morocco, I was study Master degree at a French University before go back country to take a job and be close to my family, during my study in French I discover christian religion but I was not in deep understanding, and now after what happen in the world since 2013, I feel that Islam is not my religion and I want go deep to know christian religion (practices and teaching).
Because the rules here, I can't practice christian in public or convert my religion (I can go prison by the rules), and because the culture and people, they treat me as disclafied person from the community.
I need this person who can give me help or connection to immigrate

Best Regards
Radon

Welcome. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to make a decision that would separate you from your friend and family, so I applaud your courage. You might be interested in reading the book Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus by Nabeel Qureshi, who talks about his journey from Islam to Christianity:

http://www.nabeelqureshi.com/

I'm sorry, I'm not very knowledgeable about immigration matters.

Upvote 0