I can't reply or open any forums, it keeps saying "Bad Gateway"

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Clear your browser. I get errors most often when I've walked away for hours with the tab open, or let the computer sleep and then haven't reloaded the page. It can happen with server troubles, of course.

Get in the habit of copying your message right before you hit Post -- then all your typing will not be lost completely. When errors are frequent, I keep notepad open, and type in there first.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Clear your browser. I get errors most often when I've walked away for hours with the tab open, or let the computer sleep and then haven't reloaded the page. It can happen with server troubles, of course.

Get in the habit of copying your message right before you hit Post -- then all your typing will not be lost completely. When errors are frequent, I keep notepad open, and type in there first.

that was from the Throne! cleared my history in Chrome, and no more bad gateway. (gee, you could preach that: God clears your history, and there's no more bad gateway...:) )

sounds advice about using notepad too! be like Jesus; He saves!

Thank you!!!

:) :) :)

Upvote 0