✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello Paul,

I'm pretty sure I have talked to you recently, but I can't remember in which thread. If I can find it, I will post what I think is your username here.

But what you can do is go to the MSC and make a post and they can help you. Only you can see it, so you will have to log in.

Then when you get your name, maybe you can log in and tell your computer or device to remember it for you. You can also just use "Paul" (maybe with your middle or last initial or some number or year) so it's easy to remember if you need to begin typing.

If you need help, maybe someone with you can help you set this up?

That is if you benefit from fellowship of being able to post here. Don't feel under obligation, but if it helps you, I'd like to see you be able to stay.

I hope your pastor/priest and folks from your Church can visit you.

God be with you. You have my prayers.

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I will have to unsubscribe I can't remember my user name. It is my dementia and alzheimer's. Thank you for putting up with me and God bless all of you. in sadness. Paul
Perhaps a search on the word "Paul" and who sign their name Paul will reveal your user name?

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I found the thread, but the name is the same. I'm not sure if your accounts were merged or you've been using this one for a while?

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/what-is-sin.7962320/#post-70310954

You can keep logging into THIS account and posting. You can also change your username if you like. If you need help, let us know. If you need help on your end, maybe someone can help you set it up so your computer remembers for you? That's how I have mine set up. I've forgotten my own password ...

Upvote 0