LesleyDuckworth

Mar 24, 2007
North Carolina
✟15,473.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Monday, my husband will be going to jail for sure. It is his own fault. He's on probation and he just refuses to work and he also refuses to call his probation officer. He's 31, who can make him? But that puts me in a bad place.

He's so ill and so stressed because all these people in the local government are out to get him and put him in jail and he's tired of being locked up. But remember, he had an excellent chance here and he just wouldn't do what little was required of him. So he's taking it out on me.

Yesterday, I told him that I was going to get off of work early. We are short of work and they have been sending different people home. He won't let me drive our only vehicle, if I drive it, then he can't roam the roads while I'm at work.

So I do get off work early and can't find him. So I call my mother who comes and gets me and drops me & my daughter off here at home. He's not here and never comes back even though he knows I'm supposed to show up. He also has our only house key with him. So me & my daughter go down the street to the playground and we swing and go walking and stuff. He finally comes home where we can get in the house 3 HOURS later and then proceeded to curse me for an entire hour because he didn't believe where I said I had been.

Please pray that God delivers me from this hell TODAY. I can't take another 24 hours of it. I am living with Satan. that is exactly what it seems like anyway.

Lesley in NC

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord Jesus, please help this woman Lesley and her family. Please help this hubby to call his Probation officer and get his life straightened out, help him look for work. Help this wife with the car and key situation. Help her make a duplicate key and help these children as well. amen.,

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one

Amen

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father send the help this family needs, Lord save her husband, help them to look to you to bring peace in their lives.
Lord place this man right where he needs to be in order for you to send your messenger to him. Let his ears be eager to hear and prepare his heart to receive I ask in Jesus name. Lord do what no other can. Open the doors for this wife and family that is trying to save what is left of her marriage. Amen.

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lesley in N.C., I am praying for you.

I've been in similar situations. I believe you when you say you are living with satan and in a living hell.

Lord God, please in the name of Jesus, put this man in jail. Then give Lesley and her daughter FREEDOM from this man. May he stay somewhere else and not live with them.

May Lesley have freedom to go to work and work her full shift and take good care of her daughters. May Lesley have financial abundance to get the things she needs for her children and herself. May she always have a key to her own house!

May this abuse, for that is what it is, STOP! In the name of Jesus, NO MORE!

Deliver Lesley from this so-called "husband" in Jesus name, and You be her husband, Lord. I love you, Father, in Jesus name, AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is a good opportunity to ask for your own copy of a key. It sounds like he doesn't trust anyone with anything.

Lord, make life tolerable for Lesley and her daughter.Give her the courage to life fully, without fear of criticism and restrictions every step they make. Surround her with loving friends at work, at her daughter's activities, and in family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angels23

Nov 20, 2006
United Arab Emirates
✟7,923.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hmm Help is on the way, God wants what is best for you, don't look at your husband as the problem, the liar satan is behind all this, and if he can frustrate you and make your life miserable, satan will be happy and laughing all the way as you have a hard time. Get on your knees and God will find a simple way to solve things, i really believe that. Your senario is not the worst, and it can change, with God all things are possible.
Lord, thak you that you have a good plan for this lady and i pray that she finds it, In You Jesus. Sort her out for your name sake, so she will know how much you care. Amen

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Oh sweetie, my heart goes out to you.:hug: He sounds like he could be my husband's twin.

Heavenly Father, I lift up this precious woman to you and Lord I ask that you bless her in a mighty way. Put a hedge of protection around her and her daughter. Cover them with your precious blood and let your peace rule and reign in their hearts.
Lord, your arm is not short and there is nothing impossible with you. I ask that Your mighty hand be upon them and that you prosper them in all they do. Lord I also ask that you do a work in this man's heart and in his mind. Lord rain conviction down on him, help him to see how destructive his actions are and bring him to repentance. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.:prayer:

Upvote 0