I believe in eternal security but these verses have always stumbled me?

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't have as much time as you think, but I do spend as much time as I can in the word and studying it to show myself approved rather than just casually reading some man's version of what I should believe and leave it at that.

As to the rest of this, answering a simple question is no where close to a short commentary address of the passage. You made a claim that doesn't add up to the context of the passage. I asked you to show how it does, you refused, so I asked you to show in scripture any time in which someone, Jew or Gentile that rejected Christ, partook of the HS ministry to share the gospel of Christ in faith, not law as per your claim of what the passage is talking about. That would require nothing more than a simple passage, not a commentary. But again, you refuse and instead resorted to inflammatory remarks. Why is it so hard for you to confess that you are wrong on this matter? I mean, if you were right, I know for sure you would have time to post a single passage of support given how many posts you fill with insults. Presenting a single passage takes a lot less time to do than post after post of inflammatory responses and reinventing other peoples teachings so you can have an argument. IN fact, reinventing teachings and thinking up insults takes a lot more time than looking up a passage you claim exists but fail to provide.

Ah well, pride is an ugly thing...may our Lord exercise grace as He humbles you (as HE does all of us). May you exercise grace in accepting His corrections, HIs instructions, His Love.
Your welcome :)

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your welcome :)
wow, I have never seen someone try so hard to avoid the truth of scripture...I will pray for you and that you will have enough freedom in your schedule to make time for study of the Word of God...I can't even imagine how little time you must have to not even be able to present a single scripture to support your claim. Even when I was working 96 hours a week, raising 5 kids, homeschooling them, and being a wife to my husband, I found time for at least one passage a day. No one should work so much as to not have time for one passage...but, I'm wondering how you have time to be on the forums when you don't even have time for a single passage to support your claim? Oh well, I guess the old saying applies, you always find time for the things that are most important to you, so maybe I need to not be praying for your time as much as you to have a heart that cherishes the very word of God enough to actually get into every day

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
wow, I have never seen someone try so hard to avoid the truth of scripture...I will pray for you and that you will have enough freedom in your schedule to make time for study of the Word of God...I can't even imagine how little time you must have to not even be able to present a single scripture to support your claim. Even when I was working 96 hours a week, raising 5 kids, homeschooling them, and being a wife to my husband, I found time for at least one passage a day. No one should work so much as to not have time for one passage...but, I'm wondering how you have time to be on the forums when you don't even have time for a single passage to support your claim? Oh well, I guess the old saying applies, you always find time for the things that are most important to you, so maybe I need to not be praying for your time as much as you to have a heart that cherishes the very word of God enough to actually get into every day
Thank you for your prayers. Bye, really, I mean it, good bye!

Upvote 0