I believe I have had supernatural occurrences happen around me, How many believe...?

Oct 12, 2012
✟7,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, well, if the supernatural is normal, then I suppose you can explain it to us then?
The supernatural follows true believers as a normal occurrence. Mark 16, John 12. If a believer does not have the supernatural around them, beleif to be like Jesus needs strengthened.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Testify! Let's hear them.

I believe God has spoken to me through the forces of nature, (the rain, Thunder and lightning storms, sun/cloud breaks, rainbows) and through animals, and people, and things in my environment around me... These things (nature, animals, people, and things) have responded to my prayers and words that I spoke aloud, and my very thoughts that I was having at the time.

The coincidental happenings, after or before something else happened, of numbers in series of three's was strange... It's like I'd have something of a question on my mind, and God would actually respond using these things around me.

Hard to be more specific, without going into long, drawn out stories and details...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Y

YeshuaIsLord

As mentioned before if we don't have manifestations of the supernatural as a Christian, then there is something wrong and we are likely just walking in the flesh.

In my previous post I covered a subject that this kind of branches off from, walking in the power of the spirit.

When we walk in the spirit, this is literally us connecting to this spiritual world through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit, so we expect supernatural because it supersedes the natural..

I will paste the scriptures I included below

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Phi 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I will share some of my experiences in another post if anyone wants to hear?

Upvote 0

Incoloranthos

Strange fruits hanging on poplar trees
Jul 3, 2014
Earth, I guess...
✟15,130.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I will share some of my experiences in another post if anyone wants to hear?

Sure, I'd be interested to hear regarding what you would like to share.

Also, regarding spiritual warfare: assuming you believe in spiritual world and such, has anyone ever experienced or observed demonic possession of any sort? I went through a lot of similar strange and baffling occurrences but I would like other people's input on this.

Upvote 0