Australia
✟7,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Labor
Hello everyone! My name is Luca and I come from Australia. I've only just found myself mingling with Christ and I'd like some steps to get closer to Him ^_^. If you guys would please share some tips I would be very happy!!! I am reading the Bible but I've only just kept revising over and over again the Gospel.

Got some negative energy to punch off too! :prayer: Would be great to learn some awesome stuff from you guys!!!

God bless.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,285,484.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

JoseColoredGold

Pumpkin of Happiness
Oct 24, 2016
Australia
✟7,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Labor
welcome to CF JoseColoredGold

A pumpkin of happiness - sounds fascinating .

Had you realised there is a Board for Catholics here ? One Bread One Body - http://www.christianforums.com/forums/one-bread-one-body-catholic.26/

Look forward to seeing you there

I feel awfully embarrassed hahaha... I didn't know there was a board for Catholics - the truth is that I used to be Christian, but that I'd like to stay grounded in Christianity for a while due to some spiritual harassment I've been feeling lately. I don't mind remaining in both boards. Thank you so much :)

I look forward to seeing you around too, Anhelyna.

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,285,484.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - this may sound crazy - but we believe that Catholics are Christian :)

CF is a BIG place - take your time - look round all the Boards and see where you feel comfortable

Upvote 0

Agnes Kivumbi

fruit in every season
Oct 17, 2016
Uganda
✟7,751.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! My name is Luca and I come from Australia. I've only just found myself mingling with Christ and I'd like some steps to get closer to Him ^_^. If you guys would please share some tips I would be very happy!!! I am reading the Bible but I've only just kept revising over and over again the Gospel.

Got some negative energy to punch off too! :prayer: Would be great to learn some awesome stuff from you guys!!!

God bless.
Hallo Luca, it is good that you have started the journey of loving Jesus. I would give you a tip, read patiently and reflectively. Read the gospel according John chaper 14 to 16 and do as what it says.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,010,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I feel awfully embarrassed hahaha... I didn't know there was a board for Catholics - the truth is that I used to be Christian, but that I'd like to stay grounded in Christianity for a while due to some spiritual harassment I've been feeling lately. I don't mind remaining in both boards. Thank you so much :)

I look forward to seeing you around too, Anhelyna.
I'll second Anhelyna's post :) While I am Orthodox Christian, I definitely consider Catholics to be Christians as well!

Welcome to Christian Forums :)

Upvote 0

JoseColoredGold

Pumpkin of Happiness
Oct 24, 2016
Australia
✟7,841.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
AU-Labor
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

And yes I did know that Catholicism is a part of Christianity. :) I find that there are a some differences within it - such as praying with the rosary; but even that isn't limited to just Christianity apparently. One can meditate on it without "believing" or so they have told me!

I definitely will read and reflect on John thank you !

Please take care everyone!

God bless you all !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Luca, welcome. I'm also from Australia (Lismore, NSW) and only joined these forums a week ago. I've learned a lot and been challenged. Where are you at?

I teach at a Catholic school but I consider myself to be Christian (even though Catholics are Christians as was pointed out).

My encouragement to you would be to ask the hardest questions you can think of and read all the different answers.

I hope you enjoy it here,
And remember,
YouAreAwesome.

Upvote 0