Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome To Christian Forums

We are very glad to see you here.

Here at CF we have many things that can entertain the person that you are.

We have many areas such as the arcade area which is a fun place to get a little competition going between you and the top score leader.

We have many forum sections for each individual such as; Christian teens, young adults, men’s corner, Woman’s discussion and much more to associate with.

If you are part of a faith such as Pentecostal, Baptist, Catholic, etc we have rooms to fellowship with those of your faith.
It’s a great experience.

Know we also look at many other things as well. If you are a Christian or practically anyone seeking help from like sexual identity, or inappropriate content for examples we have the recovery section that will help you out.

Lastly if there is any prayer request most of the CF Angel team and prayer team are looking at the prayer request forum. This is located in the edification section and don’t be afraid to ask a prayer request and we will pray for you.

One more thing if you need anything else you can PM me and I will give you information to what you are asking or I will lead you to the right source.
If you want to meet other CF Angels we are in the Christian Forums Features section and click Christian Forums Angels and we can help you from there,

God Bless you and Welcome to Christian Forums
Your CF Angel Mikey12561

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,210,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
It rhymes!! Do not know ow to navigate round this site or what it is about! HELLLLP!!
Welcome to CF -- yes, it's a bit overwhelming. I joined several days ago and am still getting the rhythm down, LOL! It's a great place, though! There are usually guidelines in the "Sticky Notes" at the tops of the forums that help in sorting out what's what. Any questions you have feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rainy

In his service forever more~
Dec 20, 2004
USA
✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MamaChris

Please Read My Blog
Dec 8, 2006
South Carolina
✟51,431.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
welcomefriend-sm.gif

Upvote 0