Montreal, Quebec
✟9,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Thank God you found a good Dr.! I'm praying she gets the help she needs asap.

For example, Cipro, a widely used antibiotic prescription drug, contains fluoride ions. About 18 years ago, I was on Cipro when I was trying to back my car down our steep driveway. Under that drug, I was not a safe driver, and crashed my car into the rocks below. Thankfully no one was injured and the car was only minimally damaged on the left rear bumper. Wouldn't you believe, but my next prescription for that drug had the following caution printed in bold red letters: Do not drive while taking this medication.

If possible, please read the drug insert package before agreeing with drug prescriptions.

Funny you mention this, I happen to be on apo ciproflex atm and yeah the instruction sheet did say "may cause dizziness", and it does. Had to sit down all through liturgy yesterday. Can't wait to be off it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank God you found a good Dr.! I'm praying she gets the help she needs asap.

Funny you mention this, I happen to be on apo ciproflex atm and yeah the instruction sheet did say "may cause dizziness", and it does. Had to sit down all through liturgy yesterday. Can't wait to be off it!

Thank you! I hope you're able to get off that med soon, Sara. Take care! :hug:

Upvote 0