I am back gang!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by amie
Hi everyone I am back! Thought I would say hi in here since there are plenty of people I do not recognize.. I am Amie :)

hope to talk to all of you very soon...

Uh-oh. Whoever currently holds the "most-blessed" rank had better start working a little harder. ;)

Welcome back!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
Originally posted by amie
Thanks guys :) appreciate it!

Carmen: I failed "asian cooking" in college, but I do love to cook any other type of food, I learned how to cook in Italy...can I get some recipes from you? yummy! I'll give you mine :)

Asian cooking? Tossing meat and veggies in one of them big woks and stirfrying it?

(Me; I cook from jars, cans, boxes... and phps add a little extra :))

Upvote 0

carmen

Aug 25, 2002
n.z
Visit site
✟1,462.00
lol. Sure you can amie. I find sugar blowing like glass blowing fruit etc the hardest. Use to work for a american over here making taco's and corn chips
etc using the old sand stone belt machines hot work, but I tell you my skin was like a baby's with the sunflower oil we used to use.It takes practise Godsgurl4ever, some things are alot easier with industrial machines.Well I'm not going to confess my worst ever apart from to say the person said it was the best meal they had ever had. lol lets put it this way a navy chef I worked with had something to do with it.

Upvote 0