The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. I have some concerns that I want to tell you about. I stopped on being a christian because of childish stories and wishes on 2011. Since then I have lost two souls..., one friend of mine became a satanist (now she is a wiccan) because she was a friend of mine, even if I wasn't a satanist or a wiccan she became one after seeing through me that there are other things apart from christianity... And I did the same thing with a friend who was VERY orthodox and very christian and I showed him atheism, I talked about them that I was very wrong and that way is useless, the only true, loving and
good path is Christ but they won't listen... I confessed it to my spiritual father and he forgave me, I tried to re-fix it by bringing some other friends of mine to the church but I still feel sad about the other two ones...

What do you think about me? I would be more than happy to show them the church and Christ but they won't listen, I feel bad about them but it's not only my fault, it's they fault for not listening too...

Wryetui

IC XC NIKA
Dec 15, 2014
The Carpathian Garden
✟15,670.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it is like that... I blame myself for them and I feel bad for them, really... I mean, I was a kid back then, I was only 14 yo (I'm still a kid, 17yo now), I didn't know what I was doing, but look at me now, I want to become a priest...

Upvote 0
Mar 30, 2008
✟14,124.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Wryetui:
I agree with what SeventhValley said. You asked forgiveness for what you believe was your part. Say a prayer for them and let it go. Trust that God hears your prayers, but ultimately, our choices are our own.

Our life's journey is not always easy and there will be a lot of forks in the road. Don't let this get you down. Trust in God. Your journey is just beginning.

I pray for your journey toward the priesthood.

Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree with what Seventh Valley said.
for a period in my life when I was a prodigal daughter, I probably led people astray with my New Age/psychic stuff. I have asked God's forgiveness, but it still haunts me many times to this day.

As for your friends pray to the Lord that He will show them the truth.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
yep, you gotta let this go. conversion is God's business. all you can do is love your friends, be there for them, and keep the dialogue open. some folks have to go down a dark road before they come to the Truth. our job is to be ready with open arms when they realize that.

Upvote 0

CJtheSearcher

Aug 13, 2014
Hefei, China
✟15,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wryetui, sometimes I feel the same things that you do! Feeling like I've been a horrible witness of Christ (which is totally true; I have been and always am). I feel that are certain instances in which I really have led people down a sinful road because of things I have said and done.

But, I have brought these things to God in confession, and these sins are forgiven! The same thing with you: you have repented, and brought these sins to God, and have to believe He has indeed forgiven you!

As far as your friends: pray pray pray pray for them! :) And be the good witness NOW that you know you should be! :) Stay strong in faith, man!

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0