I am a Hindu Teenager , but i want to become Christian

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
hi, first of all, i am Living in India. i am 16 and i am Born Hindu. i want to become a Christian because i don't know how and when but i lost my Faith (99.99%) in Hindu Gods. and i started to Trust on Jesus (Peace must be upon him ;)) i don't even know anything about Christianity but (i know some Infos about God and Christ) but i always felt deep connections with Jesus u can say that i like to worship him without knowing prayers but with Mind and Words.

I am Brahmin Hindu my Family Members don't like to convert any other religions
they have dip faith in hindu goods but i don't have. can anybody tell me how to worship god and Jesus without telling my Mom and dad ? if future i will go to USA for future studies so after 17 i will Convert to Christianity Fully. till than i want to worship god Secretly, Please Help !

and also Will God and Jesus will Accept me as Their son ?

Reactions: dabro

fragilewingz

i AM pi@h...
Aug 17, 2014
i AM... all alone
✟16,469.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praise b to God!!

im not an expert in religion, but as long as u love Jesus and have turned away from ur old faith.. that's good enough for me..

CF is the best way to grow in ur faith (in the most secretive way)

i really hope ur plans to move will work..
I pray ur faith grows strong here on CF

word of advice-- KEEP IT SIMPLE

there r lots of denominations in chtistianity (i've only realized that now) but dont focus on BELIEFS anD TRADITIONS...

the basis of a good Christian faith is RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD..

so far, it looks like ur plans r in accordance with his... maybe one day when ur older in ur faith, u will have d courage to help more of ur fellow hindus find the Lords love

Godbless u!

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus said go to your room (alone) and pray to the Father and what is not seen will be rewarded.....Christ actually hid most times He prayed.....Say Father I thank you for accepting me and choosing me to come out of the world (Hindu). I thank you for always piercing my heart to know you in Christ Holy name amen. Where you are from and the way you grew up there will be a lot of demonic forces trying to hinder your conversion but God Almighty is bigger than them all. I commend you in the place you are to worship the one True God. Yeshua Jesus the Christ.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello!

What a good decision you have made for your eternal life!

You do not have to wait.

God says BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL be saved!
What we talk about when we say we share "the gospel" is that God took on the form of a man and lived a sinless life and then sacrificed Himself for us---which He could do because HE had no sin, being God.

He died and resurrected (came back to life) and now has conquered death for us.

If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died and rose again, and took away your sin, then all you have to do is BELIEVE that...and tell God thank you!!!

While you may pray anywhere, it is important to tell others of your decision to believe in Jesus.

There's no reason to wait to be fully Christian, as once you accept Jesus you begin walking that faith of Christianity. Since you have access to the internet--and CF.com -- you can begin to learn more and more about the Savior even before you come to the USA and buy a Bible (like the English Standard Version?)

Don't wait. We never know when it's our time to go into eternity.

:prayer:

As for changing your screen name for the site, go into the MEMBER SERVICES CENTER http://www.christianforums.com/f883/and make a request there. Give them a few names to choose from as what you may want may already be taken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there; remember you and I are sinners and we need the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son, Who died at the Cross in the place of sinners. If you have a Bible, read John 3.16; better still, read the first three chapters of John's Gospel. It's so important for our thoughts and experiences to follow what God's Word, the Bible, really says.

'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.' (John 3.16)

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

What a good decision you have made for your eternal life!

You do not have to wait.

God says BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and you WILL be saved!
What we talk about when we say we share "the gospel" is that God took on the form of a man and lived a sinless life and then sacrificed Himself for us---which He could do because HE had no sin, being God.

He died and resurrected (came back to life) and now has conquered death for us.

If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died and rose again, and took away your sin, then all you have to do is BELIEVE that...and tell God thank you!!!

While you may pray anywhere, it is important to tell others of your decision to believe in Jesus.

There's no reason to wait to be fully Christian, as once you accept Jesus you begin walking that faith of Christianity. Since you have access to the internet--and CF.com -- you can begin to learn more and more about the Savior even before you come to the USA and buy a Bible (like the English Standard Version?)

Don't wait. We never know when it's our time to go into eternity.

:prayer:

As for changing your screen name for the site, go into the MEMBER SERVICES CENTERand make a request there. Give them a few names to choose from as what you may want may already be taken.

Thanks Miss :) just to day i told my Mother that i also Believe in Lord Jesus Christ(Peace Must be Upon him)(i know muslims use these words for Allah but Lord Jesus deserve this Words more than any other God). i am feeling more Happy and joyful than ever in my Life ! :thumbsup:
may god Bless you :)
and i was talking abt Real name and Surname :)
:holy:

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Hi there; remember you and I are sinners and we need the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son, Who died at the Cross in the place of sinners. If you have a Bible, read John 3.16; better still, read the first three chapters of John's Gospel. It's so important for our thoughts and experiences to follow what God's Word, the Bible, really says.

'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.' (John 3.16)

:amen::pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF, and congrats on your choice! I was a former atheist and after researching Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity and later on some Islam, choose Christianity as well :)

The one thing touched me the most are the teachings of Jesus, the word of God, how we should love God, love our neighbors as ourselves, pray for our enemies, and the consistency of the message (one of the later religion I researched conflicted so much...).

It took me a long time to became a Christian though, thinking back if I truely followed the word of God it will saved me so much trouble. My suggestion will be find a good fellowship, espically after you go to college.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Miss :) just to day i told my Mother that i also Believe in Lord Jesus Christ(Peace Must be Upon him)(i know muslims use these words for Allah but Lord Jesus deserve this Words more than any other God). i am feeling more Happy and joyful than ever in my Life ! :thumbsup:
may god Bless you :)
and i was talking abt Real name and Surname :)
:holy:

LOL Oh I see... well, you will want to change your name here too, yes? As you are not a future Christian but one of us on that journey!

As for changing your name, well, I know that those who convert TO Islam are required to change their names, but no such requirement for the faith of Christianity, nor of any Christian denomination that I know of... it is totally up to you and I guess that depends upon your name, if it glorifies allah instead?

God accepts you just how you are.

I agree with the other member who suggested some verses/chapters in John... the entire book of John is great to learn about the LOVE of God. Also, the epistle to the ROMANS spells out the differences between jewish law believers and those who convert to Christ and His faith... some of which you may be aware of???

If you wish to find good phrases to praise God with read the Psalms!

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF, and congrats on your choice! I was a former atheist and after researching Taoism, Buddhism, Christianity and later on some Islam, choose Christianity as well :)

The one thing touched me the most are the teachings of Jesus, the word of God, how we should love God, love our neighbors as ourselves, pray for our enemies, and the consistency of the message (one of the later religion I researched conflicted so much...).

It took me a long time to became a Christian though, thinking back if I truely followed the word of God it will saved me so much trouble. My suggestion will be find a good fellowship, espically after you go to college.

hi thanks for your Reply :)
Bold : u must be talking about Islam ^_^

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
LOL Oh I see... well, you will want to change your name here too, yes? As you are not a future Christian but one of us on that journey!

As for changing your name, well, I know that those who convert TO Islam are required to change their names, but no such requirement for the faith of Christianity, nor of any Christian denomination that I know of... it is totally up to you and I guess that depends upon your name, if it glorifies allah instead?

God accepts you just how you are.

I agree with the other member who suggested some verses/chapters in John... the entire book of John is great to learn about the LOVE of God. Also, the epistle to the ROMANS spells out the differences between jewish law believers and those who convert to Christ and His faith... some of which you may be aware of???

If you wish to find good phrases to praise God with read the Psalms!

thanks but others will accept me in Society and Churches ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
God only cares about the heart. No cloths no flesh could satisfy God. Just remember God is doing all the work in you......Where you are at their are a lot of things that are trying to push you out. You could never be seperated from God, trust me i have tried.....He is the only reason I live......

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

hello little brother !
God bless you on your new exciting journey.
I don't understand your question about naming.
now native american have naming ceremonies and our ancestors had tons of names .. picked new names all the time with their deeds and with their age and they lots and lots of names , lots of names...

that is not really a kind of christian thing to do .
Jesus does say here

To the Church in Pergamum

12“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

you might like this verse and these promises.
you will be in my prayers!

Upvote 0
Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat , India
✟15,141.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
hello little brother !
God bless you on your new exciting journey.
I don't understand your question about naming.
now native american have naming ceremonies and our ancestors had tons of names .. picked new names all the time with their deeds and with their age and they lots and lots of names , lots of names...

that is not really a kind of christian thing to do .
Jesus does say here

To the Church in Pergamum

12“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

you might like this verse and these promises.
you will be in my prayers!
Thank you for Reply :)
and yes i like these Promises and verse :pray:

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

hi, first of all, i am Living in India. i am 16 and i am Born Hindu. i want to become a Christian because i don't know how and when but i lost my Faith (99.99%) in Hindu Gods. and i started to Trust on Jesus (Peace must be upon him ;)) i don't even know anything about Christianity but (i know some Infos about God and Christ) but i always felt deep connections with Jesus u can say that i like to worship him without knowing prayers but with Mind and Words.

I am Brahmin Hindu my Family Members don't like to convert any other religions
they have dip faith in hindu goods but i don't have. can anybody tell me how to worship god and Jesus without telling my Mom and dad ? if future i will go to USA for future studies so after 17 i will Convert to Christianity Fully. till than i want to worship god Secretly, Please Help !

and also Will God and Jesus will Accept me as Their son ?

one of my favorite teachers is this teacher. you might like him.. he is very advanced in his concepts ... so you will have to learn a lot in a little time.. so just pray to the Lord of Hosts to help you understand. ok. god will help if you ask him for help. you will understand more of his references to things (idols / gods / and india/n beliefs ) that are around you there that make no sense to me..

https://<div%20style='text-align:%20center;%20margin:%2020px;'>%20<table%20summary='table'%20class='tborder'%20align='center'%20border='0'%20cellpadding='6'%20cellspacing='1'%20width='1'%20style='margin:%20auto;'>%20<thead>%20<tr>%20<td%20class='tcat'%20colspan='2'><a%20onclick=

I hope this helps you , I love his teachings! he loves God and people..

Upvote 0