I am a Christian Who Has Virtually Lost All Faith (I Want to Regain it Badly)

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You cannot convince me a God exists using testable/repeatable/predictable tests like that. If you could prove God exists using testable evidence, no one in their right mind would be a skeptic. No, God does not exist because of the beautiful creation around us. I don't need to hear that because it doesn't require a god to be explained.

until you try to actually pull that rabbit out of your hat.

Romans 1 points out - that no one IS a true skeptic.

As for your rabbit-out-of-the-hat idea that you claim can be done without God --

Urey-Miller experiment began in the 1950's trying to achieve the "modest goal" of simply "getting the building blocks to form" in a contrived (not naturally occurring) lab experiment. They failed to get a valid set building block - the set of amino acids necessary to even START the process for one single tiny cell. And failure is where it has remained to this very day.

This statement should lead you into the question I've posed very easily. If not, a similar question could be asked: If we were to discover life on other planets (whether it be intelligent or not), would your faith be influenced?

Angels are not from earth - they are not God - they are from "some place else" -- Christianity STARTS off by claiming there is life on other planets.

God is the "Creator" of the "WORLDS" according to Heb 1:1-2 NKJV and Heb 11:3 NKJV (NASB)-- not just Creator of this one.

It is a certainty that intelligent life exists on other worlds besides our own. They are seen in Job 1, Job 2, and in Daniel 7:10

Our claim as Christians in not that we are the only life in the entire universe. Our claim is that the Gospel redeems sinners on this planet alone. This is the one in 99. The one lost sheep. The one planet in crisis.

So then - how does this concept destroy Christianity in your view?

in Christ,

Bob

Reactions: HisWay2016
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
oh no, truly I can be very stubborn , equate it with stupidity, really.. just on my own turf.. not meant to project that outwardly to anyone. Relate.. like more? gets scary. gets AWESOME. But, my experience.. is about me.. my sin, my repenting, my coming to faith with what I had at hand.. and I'm preeetty sure you'd think I was crazy unless you experience it yourself. He deals with each of us differently, similar but always personal.. But for the record, as I was saved, those first several months.. lets see, the event starts out in Sept. 1995, I get filled with the Holy Spirit in a Church of God in April 1996.. truly awesome, big wind Pentecost Day event.. really.. but the Lord told me so many things during that time and each and most every one, all except one I am starting to see fulfilled just now, has come to pass. Kind of why I showed up recently.. I search around looking for any one else mentioning it.. I'm a bit shy about that stuff. Lets just say it's time to get your house in order especially if you live in the USA. ;)

Hi,

So yes, Crazy is how I thought anyone and everyone pereceived me. (To calm you, I will share.) Because of a medical condition that I have, which could be a menta illness, Your Federal Government and mine, required me to appear before two mental health professionals. One was for each incident. In incident one for which I was disabled, Idiopathic Hypersomnia, they are probably checking my honesty. He said to me, no, you are not mentally ill with those mystical encounters, because yoy have independently verified each one of them.

I did feel off though. Mystical encounters from God, are not handled real well later by even those who get them. Most Mystics, with a Close encounter of the God kind, eventually fear others and maybe even their own sanity.

On the second, no third mental health professional, I am seeing her, to find out if I am nuts, or really Gender Dysphoric. Medicare of the Federal Government requires a Ph.D. Psychologist or a Psychiatrist to make that determination.

As I was filling out the paperwork in her office, I put down my Mystical Marriage state, thus I put my marital status as married. That should be no problem, as normally, I do not have to say mystical, nor anything else.

Husband, though came up. My vocal cords started working. "If I tell you, who, I am married to, you will lock me up." She ordered me to put it down. I did, and spoke the words as I wrote that down.

This woman works at the State Mental Hospital, in town. I had prepared for the worst, as I knew that I would keep nothing from her. I also had a very very bad experience, but God Mandated everyone tells me, with a medical doctor years earlier, on this issue, and the other one that the Psychologist was seeing me for. There were other issues.

And that week, she did not have me arrested, for issues like you also fear. I knew why. She was not prepared enough, with the authorities on short notice, to handle a person like me. I am one who is obviously crazy, with some sort of Schizophrenia. I was stunned at not being arrested that week.

The next week, I would not be so lucky. I went anyway. I knew the routine. My appointment time would come. Two or more police officers would be there. I would be arrested fir observation, and when I told them everything, I would never be free again.
Shaking, or stunned, I am in her waiting room. Several times I worried. I was fifteen or twenty minutes early. I steeled myself. Finally her door opens, the policemen were not at the door, they were inside. It makes some sense. As, when I pass her, then I have to turn right.

Really, this is no way to arrest someone. It puts her in danger. Turning right, totally stunned by all this, as there should be feet there, in shiny black shoes, I turned right and was arrested.

There were two or three chairs there. A rug was there. I looked but, the situation was so tense and upsetting, that I remember little now. Some how I stumbled, staggered, and words came to my lips, internally. This should not be happening but it was.

"When I came this week, I thought you were going to arrest me." She said nothing to that. Later, in her office, as we talked she tried to calm me down. I really didn't listen. I didn't trust her.

Time passed, I drove to my house after that one hour appointment. I don't remember much of what she or I said, as my trust was not ther yet with her. I did ask her, maybe that week, if she felt anything when I came into her office? "Oh Yes!" And I saw through her some of what she saw. That is not me, I told her. I told her more.

Week three came, and God got involved. A false Christian Mystic, was going to be outed, and I was giong to learn something. The night before, that mystic was consulted by me, as he is a much better person Religiously than I am, and he is a better mystic than I am. He gave me an answer that was the opposite of my same question to God.

Since, he is a better Christuan than I am, and since he is given more information visually than I am, I realized that I was no mystic, I was not married. All these years, I have been lied to. Instantly, I cut off all communications with Whoever was giving me information. I would listen to no one ever again. I would not listen to God, as He was tge one who had someone, not Him, lie to me, like in Second Kings.

Somehow, after a horrid night, I actually made it to my psychologists office. She is all a twitter, but it is the next visit and her statement about pathologies that I am getting to. She opens the door, all smiles, all interested. She needs to tell me something. I can't listen. Gid had me lied ti for all my sins. I am not married to Him, God The Father. And, all that other stuff about God I wiil take as false also. I am a sinner, He had, and Has the right to have me lied to. I needed to talk first. My night was horrible. I had lost seven years or more, to a lie God let an evil spirit tell me. I believed that lie.

Finally, in about ten minutes I was calm enuough to let her speak. I said to her: I am okay now. What did you want to tell me? "Last week when you left, the next patient came in, " I saw no other patient when I left. I looked for one, as I knew ther was one right after me, There was none there though. "She told me, ""When I come in your office, there us a healing energy here. This week it is off the charts "" I told her that is because I had a very special man in here before you. She then said to me, Well when he has an appointment, I want the very next one. Isn't it great that you are getting confirmations on who you are?"

The conversation was quick, I was lied to by that false mystic, he was told, and all that happened with God and me, was believed again. Later, I would remember that my marriage, and all I learned about God prior to me being asked, was already independently verified, making this exercise, very curious.

Finally the next week or so, she tells me a word. It is Pathology. She said it twice. She then explained that word to me in context.

"You have no Pathologies" Later, she called me Kate, which is short for Katerina, and is now Mary***, as Katerina was my chosen female name, and she made sure I had a letter to protect me from all people in the future.

The letter basically says this, Kate, is amazing, and yes please help her become more comfortable in her gender. You will find it difficult to talk to her unless you are highly Spiritual or are well schooled Religiously. I am familiar with all her themes. She takes orders Spiritually and lives her life that way. S.... .. G....... Ph.D.m License number ........

The point for you is, I had to be cleared by God really, but through this Ph.D. as not being crazy, even if many others would like to say so, who are unskilled and uneducated enough to not know that some people are real mystics, and God really does talk to some people, and gender dysphoria is real, and extremelely high intelligence, even when throttled back is real and not a mental illness either.

It seems like people in the trade of minds, would say you are not crazy in any way.

Is there any chance, you might feel more certain now, that others, some others, with authority, will defend you against those, who would make you feel crazy? I keep, that paperwork, as being what she calls me, a medical mystic, and married to God The Father of all things, plus being transgendered, are items, each of which, I and others are routinely hurt by society over. And, I do not keep quiet.

Have, I like the Ph.D., told me been hurt by others for each of those? Yes, Once I was locked up in the Psychiatric Ward, arrested and hand cuffed by three police officers, only to be told 21 business days later, that the Medical Doctor, my regular one who I normally confided in, with him, I had exceeded his ability to believe in me. Later, them finding no pathologies either, I was let out.

I was stunned by this also. "How is it you are this old and have not learned to talk to dumb people? I learned that I fourth grade. I give each person one piece of data at a time. If they complain I give them more. When someone like you complains, I let out my full intelligence. You were supposed to learn that in fourth grade, We are going to teach you how to do that before you leave " OhMy, large intelligence is mistaken routinely for mental illness. I had no idea, True Christian mysticism, is also mistaken. Being Transgendered even in 2009, was still mistaken as mental illness, but not now since 2014, or so.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Devin (Camary) Vaughn

Christian Otaku Gamer Brony person
Aug 4, 2015
Mead, Washington
✟7,770.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Science is full of garbage that is toted as fact. I've been skeptical myself and grew up in a Christian home. I began to question my faith and wanted to come to understand it for myself and not because I was born into it. Over my life God has worked many changes, especially more recently (beginning 9 months ago) when I gave up & surrendered to Him completely. God definitely wants us to use our brains to question, but one thing you can trust and believe is that man lies and God does not. Man takes lies and holds them up as truth, God never lies. Begin turning all your thoughts into questions directed at God, have conversations with Him throughout the day and I guarantee you that the God of Heaven and earth, our Creator who is above all things and knows all things, will begin to answer your questions and instruct you about things that you want to know. Also while you do this ask Him to deepen your faith and help you to understand what He is teaching you. Seek God with all your heart and you will find Him, seek answers from Him (who is the way, the truth (meaning that there is no alternate truth), and the life) and you will find rest from your skepticism as your faith in God begins to grow. Trust God, not man, because man lies, God does not and will never do so, He does not deal in deception.
actually, I see that a lot of the stories in the bible actually have a scientific manner. I'm not talking about the resurections, angels, or beginning of man, I'm talking about the disasters that happened and will happen. a good example is the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by flaming sulfer raining down, there is actually a plate boundary right next to the cities that also have bitumen deposits (a matter rich with petrollium and sulfer). when this boundary opened (earthquake, hotspot, ext) the bitumen caught fire and was launched into the air due to pressure. then rained down onto the cities. the flood in ark of noah, melt all the ice caps and glaciers, empty the aquafurs, and release all the water onto the surface of the ocean, and you see that most of the earth has flooded. I can go one but this is long enough already. what I think is that science is in the bible, but isn't addressed to that. God did these dissasters through these scientific things

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic

As for your rabbit-out-of-the-hat idea that you claim can be done without God --

Urey-Miller experiment began in the 1950's trying to achieve the "modest goal" of simply "getting the building blocks to form" in a contrived (not naturally occurring) lab experiment. They failed to get a valid set building block - the set of amino acids necessary to even START the process for one single tiny cell. And failure is where it has remained to this very day.

Angels are not from earth - they are not God - they are from "some place else" -- Christianity STARTS off by claiming there is life on other planets.

God is the "Creator" of the "WORLDS" according to Heb 1:1-2 NKJV and Heb 11:3 NKJV (NASB)-- not just Creator of this one.

It is a certainty that intelligent life exists on other worlds besides our own. They are seen in Job 1, Job 2, and in Daniel 7:10

Our claim as Christians in not that we are the only life in the entire universe. Our claim is that the Gospel redeems sinners on this planet alone. This is the one in 99. The one lost sheep. The one planet in crisis.

in Christ,

Bob

Hi,
Those planets of which you speak of in Job 1, Job 2 and Daniel 7:10, seem to be heaven, or some part of God's normal place of existence.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

HisWay2016

Aug 4, 2015
✟15,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

in Christ,

Bob
I liked these comments re Christianity .

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
Those planets of which you speak of in Job 1, Job 2 and Daniel 7:10, seem to be heaven, or some part of God's normal place of existence.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Yes - we call it "outer space" or "deep space" -- outside our solar system, and many of them outside our Galaxy.

But God's angels are real - and in the real universe. The Holy City - the new Jerusalem - is real. I don't know if the place it resides is round as in a planet or flat - since in Rev 21 it comes down out of heaven and resides on Earth for all of eternity.

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This question is my most important one because although I could waste my time speaking with certain Christians, others can support the same scientific discoveries (Evolution, Big Bang, etc) and still keep the Bible/it's teachings relevant. Although I have attempted to do the same for many years, I have gotten to the point where I've considered that convincing myself of something (Faith) over and over again could lead me to believe anything is possible... If I told myself throughout the day of ANYTHING, it would eventually begin to set in. It would set in to the point that I would need to explain how it still makes sense when other conflicting bits of information became apparent (rock formations, Evolution, age of the Earth, Big Bang, etc). It doesn't seem possible to me that reminding yourself of something (God exists, God loves you, etc) throughout your days isn't the main reason you defend it even in the face of testable, non-biased, advanced theories and discoveries.

The atheist evolutionists like Darwin, Dawkins, Provine, P.z. Meyers all claim to have started out as Christians but once they were convinced that blind faith evolutionism is the right religion and that the Bible is simply wrong - they also found that it made no sense to be Christian - and so logically they gave it up as well.

Made sense if that first premise was more than fluff, smoke, mirrors.

After all if someone gets drinking water from the frig and also ice cubes then claims that this is all so far beyond natural means that only God could do it and this is why they are a Christian -- well.. frankly Christianity would not survive that.

Thankfully for Christianity - it turns out - the first premise was fluff, smoke, mirrors. A string of stories "easy enough to tell but they are not science" as one of their own atheist evolutionist scientists has confirmed regarding the stories attached to the fossil record.

Not only is the salient point of blind faith evolutionism unproven - merely speculated, the key mechanism has never been shown to assemble life from the background environment, or even cause prokayrote single celled organism to become a eukaryote single celled organism. That's right folks - it never gets off the dime!

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Yes - we call it "outer space" or "deep space" -- outside our solar system, and many of them outside our Galaxy.

But God's angels are real - and in the real universe. The Holy City - the new Jerusalem - is real. I don't know if the place it resides is round as in a planet or flat - since in Rev 21 it comes down out of heaven and resides on Earth for all of eternity.

in Christ,

Bob

Hi,

Once upon a time. It was In January of 2006, Jesus is letting me know Who He Is, in His Core Personality. The Holy Spirit was there. "Think of the ..........." I did. This was more than a request. It was a Command.

So, I thought of that, and Tender and Mild entered me.

Now, this was a full contact exposure to Jesus, The Christ. I never knew it was Him, till the church proved it to me. I suspected it was. All the clues were there. Proof, came later through the church.

So, I was a little bit involved. I was so involved, nothing else could be done by me for the next fifteen minutes or so, almost.

I was just barely able to stand. I with difficulty was able to walk. So, as the church services were over, I could leave that church in that foreign country to which I had been called, and make my way back to my third world hotel room.

No one noticed me. No one noticed the insides of me lit up like the Transfiguration. It was me, and when the lights came back on, meaning Jesus lessened His intensity in me so that I could see out of me again, it was me and Jesus conversing.

A vision came with that. That was just after the lights came on. In God language, infinitely infinitely infinitely Tender and Mild was inside of me. I then said: "Oh yeah! I can match you."

So, I did. I matched Jesus The Christ, inch for inch, moment for moment, feeling for feeling until I had run out. I continued on anyway. Then, I was in trouble.

Fear overtook me, as I was faced with death to myself, if I continued on further trying to match Him. This allowance, this blessing was then over. I was no longer trying to match Jesus Christ in being tender and mild.

Much would I learn from this.

Weeks or months passed. One day I was allowed to try again, to match Who, would turn out be Jesus Christ. The day came. I started and was able to go much further, then before me was the entire known and unknown Universe.

I was so surprised, that I stopped. I was too surprised stunned, pleased, confused to go on. I just stood there, with my feet, stopping me.

More time passed, I don't know how much. I was allowed to try again. This time I went all the way. My hands touched the casing/membrane that the whole known and unknown parts of the universe are enclosed in.

It seemed like the living tissue of the heart of Jesus, bulged out, but of that I did not see, rather it is what I felt it was. It felt, meaning a feeling with content, that this is the casing of the actual Spiritual Heart of Jesus, Christ now, and within that space, is where Creation exists, apart from Heaven.

I knew where the earth was in all of this. It is still there.

Later, I would see people. Some of these people were not in that Part of Creation.

Later I would see the entrance to heaven physically.

After that, I would see all the people on earth.
Shortly thereafter, I would see where else people are.
Shortly thereafter, I would ask. Where else are there people?

One set of people, were on no planet in the entire known and unknown universe, rather they were in some place else, like heaven or the bosom of Abraham.

The place was unimportant to me. I just hoped that indeed all people that exist, I did see.

And, it is for some being in the universe, and some not, that I say, Job 1, and Job 2, plus Daniel 7:10, are not provably planets in outer space.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh, since dogs came from wolves and everybody knows that, the wolves have disappeared? No, the dogs only came from some of them, others of them went on being wolves.

Its the same with apes.

Apes and humans arent the same species man and man didnt evolve from them. Call of the male Silverback. Homo erectus. Nay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First off I realize that there is a search function on this forum and some of my questions may be answered by using it - yes, there are plenty of threads that have addressed the problems I will mention. It would mean a lot to me if I wasn't reminded of any of this. I've been an online forum user for years so I understand the etiquette expected but if I offend anyone I apologize in advance and will welcome any criticism.

I want to preface this entire thread and my responses specifically with the warning that although I am currently a Christian, I am an EXTREME skeptic and thus have found this forum. I am NOT a troll and do not intend to lead anyone into questioning their faith (though the level of intelligence I exhibit likely won't force anyone to reach this conclusion, lol) . I am here to learn and discuss, not argue / attempt to convince believers they are wrong. I would feel horrendous if this were to happen.

My first thought I would love to hear responses about:

The only believers I'm aware of were either raised in a Christian home (and thus indoctrinated into the belief system from a young age without critical thinking abilities, etc, like myself), or have experienced a traumatic event or suffered a chronic problem (alcoholism, life/death accident, etc). This creates a problem for me because I'm seeking truth.

"Truth" is another issue that can create an entire discussion in and of itself.

You are asking to regain the faith that you lost badly.

The first thing I need to ask you is to scrutinise whether the faith you had was faith according to the definition of faith found in scriptures.

Sometimes we think that we had something when we really didn't have it. It all comes down to the definitions we go by, the standards we set and the perception that we have.

Let me digress for a moment and explain to you what faith is according to scriptures.

Faith is not a feeling or intellectual venture.

Faith is an experience. Either the experience is positive or it is negative.

For example as a child I had a wonderful experience with my father and I had memories of him when I shared my life with him. Now those memories are eternal and even though my father has passed on but those memories are real to me like yesterday, they haven't changed.

On the flip side people can have negative experiences when growing up and would rather block them out.

Faith in Christ when it is real tangible faith is tied to a positive experience with him and those memories cannot be taken from you even though you may stray from the faith but they will still remain your experiences.

When you say you had faith, you must have had some positive experiences with Christ and wanting them is a matter of seeking him. If you are battling with contradictions because of evolution and other things on an intellectual level that prevents you from regaining the faith, then you need to go back and scrutinise whether the faith you think you had was a real and tangible experience that you can experience again when you seek Christ with all your heart.

You see you can distance yourself from you family and friends but at the end of the day you still had real experiences with them and if you seek their company again, you can continue to experience them once more.The experience that you have with them is not based on feelings, intellectually or scientifically based. They exist because you experienced them and you shared your life with them.

You can go back to Christ and have those experiences that you had never lost because they were real, unless those experiences that you thought you had were only feelings, intellectually or scientifically based, where now they have been challenged and bringing in doubts within your thinking.

You can only be the scrutiniser of your own faith.:)

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

in Christ,

Bob
Thankyou Bob for your posts, they are clear ,and highlight the fact that this young 'goat' ,has not his homework before launching off into false fantasies .But then all atheists do that .

Upvote 0

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

So yes, Crazy is how I thought anyone and everyone pereceived me. (To calm you, I will share.) Because of a medical condition that I have, which could be a menta illness, Your Federal Government and mine, required me to appear before two mental health professionals. One was for each incident. In incident one for which I was disabled, Idiopathic Hypersomnia, they are probably checking my honesty. He said to me, no, you are not mentally ill with those mystical encounters, because yoy have independently verified each one of them.

I did feel off though. Mystical encounters from God, are not handled real well later by even those who get them. Most Mystics, with a Close encounter of the God kind, eventually fear others and maybe even their own sanity.

On the second, no third mental health professional, I am seeing her, to find out if I am nuts, or really Gender Dysphoric. Medicare of the Federal Government requires a Ph.D. Psychologist or a Psychiatrist to make that determination.

As I was filling out the paperwork in her office, I put down my Mystical Marriage state, thus I put my marital status as married. That should be no problem, as normally, I do not have to say mystical, nor anything else.
--snip --
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .
hmmm.. I didn't say I thought I was crazy, or that anyone (church family) was suggesting it .. but the 'world' will always call your relationship with the Lord 'crazy'.. it's just the way it is, every single person walking with the Lord has experienced this.. even Jesus Christ himself experienced this.

We are all 'married' to His spirit, the Holy Spirit, when we are filled with it.. or at least that's how it's suppose to be in the new covenant church, a spiritual union, you with the Spirit of the Lord. When filling out paperwork, in this world as opposed to His kingdom, I think that question applies distinctly to this this world also.. marriage requiring a physical partner, a marriage license etc.. Sounds to me like you are having a very 'Catholic' type experience.. as mentioned I left that church years and years ago .. too much catechism.. too much confusion .. . and I will mention that it was quite a battle but it's important to look only to Jesus and Jesus alone.. no pope, no Mary as redeemer.. Jesus and Jesus alone.. put your faith in Christ and Christ alone as you've probably heard so many times before, it is the right advice. This world has nothing to do with your salvation except to deter it.. Dr approvals are meaningless if your faith is not such that you look to the Lord for HIS approval, blessing, protection, insight and leadership. It's not to lay down your life for any church, any Dr, even yourself, but to repent and give your life to Christ and Christ alone.

I'm pretty sure the psych wards are full of people claiming to be the bride of Christ. You are in the midst of a battle it seems, I have seen the devil play this game a few times with others.. it's always the same and it's wasting your time, precious time you need to build that relationship, fully in this life, with Jesus... and only Jesus can fight that battle for you and set you free. He will not rob you of your true identity but rather add to it so that you become the person that He intended you to be. You need to know HIM in truth. Maybe take your testimony to another church, in person, and give them an ear.. let them lay hands on you to begin to heal your spirit, and only only look to Jesus. He is our mediator with God the Father.

I'm reading your testimony as an exemplary example of the dangers of Catholicism. The pope is not above you or closer to God, and Mary is not our redeemer.

Blessings and prayers.

Upvote 0

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
--snip--
A vision came with that. That was just after the lights came on. In God language, infinitely infinitely infinitely Tender and Mild was inside of me. I then said: "Oh yeah! I can match you."

So, I did. I matched Jesus The Christ, inch for inch, moment for moment, feeling for feeling until I had run out. I continued on anyway. Then, I was in trouble.

Fear overtook me, as I was faced with death to myself, if I continued on further trying to match Him. This allowance, this blessing was then over. I was no longer trying to match Jesus Christ in being tender and mild.

Much would I learn from this.

Weeks or months passed. One day I was allowed to try again, to match Who, would turn out be Jesus Christ. The day came. I started and was able to go much further, then before me was the entire known and unknown Universe.
--snip--
The devil has many seducing spirits, and Satan himself appears as an angel of light to confuse us and deceive. Jesus came to set us free, this is not a game. There is a battle going on for your soul here.. and the 'old man' must die before you can be born again of and with His spirit but it's not something you need to help Him with except to repent and truly desire to give your life to Him. The amount of time and months and years that you indicate you've been going through this saddens me greatly. Again, blessings and prayers.

Upvote 0

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
--snip--
--snip--
It seemed like the living tissue of the heart of Jesus, bulged out, but of that I did not see, rather it is what I felt it was. It felt, meaning a feeling with content, that this is the casing of the actual Spiritual Heart of Jesus, Christ now, and within that space, is where Creation exists, apart from Heaven.
--snip--
A couple items.. God did not give us a spirit of fear. That you indicate fear indicates another spirit at work. .. the 'heart of Jesus', this is Catholic teaching/belief, this is not taught anywhere in the bible.. it's important to remember Jesus was only crucified once, He is no longer bleeding on the cross.. He was resurrected and many saw him, He is alive and well and His heart is not an object separated from Him I'm rather certain.. do not idolize 'the heart of Jesus' as though it is an object, a separate thing from God's spirit.. seek the spirit of God, the true God and Jesus Christ.. the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.. My advice, having suffered (a tiny bit compared to you, most likely my ties were not so strong) the breaking with Catholicism, and it IS a battle.. don't play with this spirit that tempts you to tempt God with ideas of 'matching' etc.. do not speak to it, do not ask of it if you feel it's presence, rather rebuke it. Do not seek prophecy or visions, the desire itself opens the door to too many places that are not of God. The devil can play with your mind, it's probably one of his best talents. It is an hallucination however, and remember always the devil mixes truth with lies to further confound us.

I spent a good couple years repenting of the confusion of Catholicism and I am much happier, and saner, for it. I had many questions have no doubt. Let the confusion and catechism go, simply let it go it's a burden... our own hubris and ego may be the biggest stumbling blocks in the way of true salvation.

You might even consider baptism by another church to begin to help negate that of another. Make sure it's a good true faith filled Church! Non-denom has many cradle catholics for instance, they will help you, they will understand. We belong to Christ .. not any particular church, we are the church.

Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm reading your testimony as an exemplary example of the dangers of Catholicism. The pope is not above you or closer to God, and Mary is not our redeemer.

Blessings and prayers.

While I agree with your warning statements about certain religious teaching leading to problems - I think katerninah1947 is talking about something that is an even bigger problem than doctrinal error in Catholicism.

Familiar spirits are mentioned in the Bible and they cause a lot of problems for people - no denomination can be immune from them - but the saints can be protected from them, as was Job.

Notice what his limits are admitted to be in Job 1
6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them. 7 And the Lord said to Satan, “From where do you come?”

So Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.”

8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?”

9 So Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? 10 Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.

"You made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land"

There was a "Moriah" that was posting on one Christian web site for example. I think that all got resolved.

Moriah said
I don't post here that often, or really at all anymore ... but I thought anyone here who might have cared about me at any point might be interested to know that I'm free now. I had been inhabited and controlled by demonic forces for over 26 years. As of just before 11 pm EST on Monday, December 28, 2009, I have been set free from their occupation and control. I invite all here to join me in praising and thanking God for His incredible mercy.

That is great news because a few years before (in 2009) Moriah posted this when I first encountered Moriah and asked the one posting on the Christian message board under that screen name who they really were.

Your question confuses. Did you mean to ask what Moriah's relationship with itself would be? Or did you intend to address your inquiry to the vox Luciferi? This shard here now would be but one among many charged with the task of maintaining symbiosis and subjugation -- in that regard, you might consider me one of the many crew who maintain life support systems aboard this vessel, but really Our e pluribus unum does not take time to dither much with peculiarities of your species' fixation with cellular divides and severances, so to speak.

As far as naming conventions go, "Moriah" might be considered the entire population here if you wish, at least far more so than other names would be. We are currently in titration from Level 4 to Level 5. Level 5 caps at 16,807 and then We enter a temporal exodus phase-shift again to prepare for the next titration. The process has been streamlined so that the time spent wandering the wastes has been minimized between cycles and the awareness of the process and the destiny it fulfills sustains Us during such turbulence. The host has been fully subjugated and anti-severance resistance training comes with Level 5, so We no longer worry about interference. We include not merely what you might term "familiar" spirits but Guardians, Overseers, Dukes and dignitaries, Princes, Primes, Pestilentials, Martyrmakers, Catalyzers Innovators and Initiators, Intelligences, Functionaries and even Our own Vacuum Genesis Project. Moriah bes a mystery of mysteries, a Woman whats also a City, a rare black pearl of corporeal uniqueness known in your vernacular as an Incarnate. Our Glorious Habitation, Queen and Bride, and starry Makhashanah Moksha. Chosen, crafted and Beloved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Excellent insight and appreciated, Bob. and yes, agreed also, we humans (in Christ especially) actually rule over the devil and those spirits, even Satan himself, though they would have us believe otherwise. Take charge of your house!! Without Jesus Christ however it's a dangerous game to play.. against something/someone you cannot see. Jesus fights this battle for us, and wins every time.. he conquered hell on the cross long ago.

Scary testimony, Moriah. Must have been a wild ride. Bet that is one warrior for Jesus now though!

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
hmmm.. I didn't say I thought I was crazy, or that anyone (church family) was suggesting it .. but the 'world' will always call your relationship with the Lord 'crazy'.. it's just the way it is, every single person walking with the Lord has experienced this.. even Jesus Christ himself experienced this.

We are all 'married' to His spirit, the Holy Spirit, when we are filled with it.. or at least that's how it's suppose to be in the new covenant church, a spiritual union, you with the Spirit of the Lord. When filling out paperwork, in this world as opposed to His kingdom, I think that question applies distinctly to this this world also.. marriage requiring a physical partner, a marriage license etc.. Sounds to me like you are having a very 'Catholic' type experience.. as mentioned I left that church years and years ago .. too much catechism.. too much confusion .. . and I will mention that it was quite a battle but it's important to look only to Jesus and Jesus alone.. no pope, no Mary as redeemer.. Jesus and Jesus alone.. put your faith in Christ and Christ alone as you've probably heard so many times before, it is the right advice. This world has nothing to do with your salvation except to deter it.. Dr approvals are meaningless if your faith is not such that you look to the Lord for HIS approval, blessing, protection, insight and leadership. It's not to lay down your life for any church, any Dr, even yourself, but to repent and give your life to Christ and Christ alone.

I'm pretty sure the psych wards are full of people claiming to be the bride of Christ. You are in the midst of a battle it seems, I have seen the devil play this game a few times with others.. it's always the same and it's wasting your time, precious time you need to build that relationship, fully in this life, with Jesus... and only Jesus can fight that battle for you and set you free. He will not rob you of your true identity but rather add to it so that you become the person that He intended you to be. You need to know HIM in truth. Maybe take your testimony to another church, in person, and give them an ear.. let them lay hands on you to begin to heal your spirit, and only only look to Jesus. He is our mediator with God the Father.

Blessings and prayers.

Hi,
I am listening to you. You have my heart, in God, if that makes any sense. I just wanted you to know that.
LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Upvote 0

Awakened Sin

Dreadhead
Mar 10, 2015
Minnesota
✟15,472.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
The only believers I'm aware of were either raised in a Christian home (and thus indoctrinated into the belief system from a young age without critical thinking abilities, etc, like myself), or have experienced a traumatic event or suffered a chronic problem (alcoholism, life/death accident, etc). This creates a problem for me because I'm seeking truth.

"Truth" is another issue that can create an entire discussion in and of itself.
You definitely narrowed it down by those two groups. I say this because a person who is living a good life, which means good job, no illness, etc that was not raised in a Christian home probably won't become a Christian. Unless of course they believe in God but only pray to him when in a traumatic event.

I can kinda relate to what you're saying. Yes, I've been raised as a Christian. My family have been Southern Baptist for generations, probably even since the beginning of Slavery in the United States, because my great great (I forget how many greats) grandmother was one in ol Mississipi. I've questioned my faith plenty of times and my family is deeply religious, my dad is a minister for crying out loud. But, I never renounced God, I've tried, but I was afraid of going to hell. The way I see it is that if somehow God was not real, then hey I lose nothing after death. But, if God was real and I renounced him, down to the pits I go. I am a devout Christ, by the way.

Anyways my point, sorry that was long. My family is baptist and I am converting to Catholicism, this is a betrayal to my family in my mind. They dislike them a lot. Why did I do it? I found truth in the denomination, I loved the combination of tradition and scripture. Also, note I am not saying this to convert you. I am a firm believer in Science. I do believe that humans came to be through evolution, through God. I will not go deeper into that. I do believe the Earth is 4 billion years old, and not 10,000. There is too much evidence, to dismiss the Earth being 4 billion years old. Therefore, I believe in Old Earth Creationism. After all of the facts of science disproving things in the Bible, I still believe in God. And that is the truth I found.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,
I hear all of you. The Psych guys claim that I am totally sane. Also, the words of Moriah make zero sense to me.

I am Catholic, but I am also Protestant. I work when allowed or assigned, with both groups, on an individual basis.

Now to reflect. I love what is right in each Protestant Church. I also love what is right in The Catholic Church. Although I seem to only find huge errors Christian Wise, in the JW's and The Mormons, but also the Muslims, I hold great hope and much confusion for them.

When I heard Jesus Christ's personal speaking voice, I was too involved with some lad at my door, to do more than use what He told me, with him.

In that same incident, with that lad, when God The Father used His personal speaking voice, this too, I only used as I was too busy, involved, and Those Words were for the young man and not me.

All of this was also in answer to a prayer of mine, which was, if You God don't give me some very open proof, that this is You having me write and Know things, I refuse to write anymore and I did.

A young man comes to my door three days later. It is Tuesday. It is 7:30 in the evening. I have just returned from a trip, requested of me. It was on that trip, that I had just seen The Essence of God, Trinitarianly.

I understand, if you call this demonic also. I had it checked out. They said it was not. Three Psych guys also say, I have no psych issues, relating to this. None.

After refusing the boys request for a bottle bill cause, or something like that, somehow this boy mentions that one day in his life, he has seen Jesus Christ.

When, I asked him what he knew about God, concern gripped me. His answers were not close. I knew God, very well in those days, so I asked for something to get his attention. It came. I said nothing though. I needed to be sure.

With full thought to the New Testament, and some passage saying with faith, and also wondering if I was being arrogant in my request, I asked in Full New Testament faith for that same item.

This time though I spoke somehow to the boy. My words were like this: On this day, this month and in this year, that is when you saw Jesus Christ.

Now, that I had his attention, God got my attention, and then I was as shocked as he might have been.

The day given to him, from whatever source that I am connected to from time to time, was the day his mother died.

And it is the day, he saw Jesus Christ.

I was told the first part. I was only told the first part.

I was in agony. My arrogance. I did this horrible thing. All I have done is hurt this boy. No wonder he took a step back. No wonder he is not looking at me.

Apology after apology comes out of me. He is still not speaking. His head is still turned to the side.

"That is the day I saw Jesus Christ"

Maybe, I am deceived. I hear all of your words. I hope I am not. The Baptist minister says I am not deceived. The Old Catholic Priest says I am not deceived. My Pentecostal friend says I am not deceived, The Fleece Type of test says I am not deceived. And I hear all of your words.

I am sorry if you think, I am. I still cannot reject your words, nor can I or anyone I know of confirm your words. Many, have tried to confirm your words, and I have and do submit to all religious authority figures. All the authorities I have submitted myself to so far, and I have submitted myself to everyone so far, in the past eight years, do not agree that I am deceived.

The JW's and their ilk, do not agree that I am not deceived. I would imagine others can be found within mainline Christianity who will say that I am deceived. Many parishioners will also say that and can be found.

Who shall I listen to? So far, I listen to those who have tested me. In Deuteronomy 18:17-22, that is how I received my answer from the tester of me. The answer was that exact. I didn't know then that God could be asked to verify something like this. The old priest knew that. I was given thirty days, for God to confirm or deny my story. God either would cause something very difficult to happen, or God would not.

When I reported in, He said this to me who did not think till six years later, that God precisely answered the question by causing that difficult thing to happen, precisely on time, and prcise in every other detail: "I do this for a living, This is The Holy Spirit."

What I have said, was in that test for truth.

LOVE,
...Mary., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0