Husband Paul, needs job at Goodwill and training

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :hug: :crossrc: Please pray Paul gets job with Goodwill.:groupray:
Hi, good news. Paul age 55,with hearing loss had an interview yesterday and despite his 80% hearing loss they have a good job with paid training that is possible in a machine factory and please pray that he is contacted for this position, it would be so great, he has been job searching 5 months and is currently working nite shift with heavy pipes and difficult work with very low pay, but at least keeping busy. This new job would pay much more and suit him much better , giving him hope and a future

Oh God, the future looked soo bleak until this interview yesterday, because Paul has a legal problem on his record from the past and it has caused severe troubles getting work, but this looks like a breakthrough, and Gods mercy working. :crossrc: Praise God for finding a way where there is no way! Amen. Thank you all, You are all a part of this success as Ive had him on here for prayer for this job for many months! Amen!:groupray:

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord … You are awesome, I thank you for my JOB! I think you for Paul’s JOB! In the Name of Jesus I speak increase into Paul’s life financially. I pray that he will also obey you will his money, time, and anything else you ask of him. IN the name of JESUS … He shall get this Job and it shall be increase in his life. Thank you for Mercy & Grace Father. In the name of JESUS AMEN AMEN AMEN ;)

Upvote 0

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh God, the future looked soo bleak until this interview yesterday, because Paul has a legal problem on his record from the past and it has caused severe troubles getting work, but this looks like a breakthrough, and Gods mercy working. :crossrc: Praise God for finding a way where there is no way! Amen. Thank you all, You are all a part of this success as Ive had him on here for prayer for this job for many months! Amen!:groupray:
Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the quick prayers Proph and godslittledancer. God is
good-shepherd-~-bxp25570.jpg
soo good!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord, a few people are putting applications in, but Paul was told his was best, so hoping that Goodwill will choose him soon for the postition for traiing in the company as mechanical techinician for a warehouse type job. Lord, please , help and let this happen. amen Lord , continue to help him with the manual labor job he has temp, that is night shift. Amen.

Upvote 0