Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray. My husband started a new job a month ago and it is very hard on him, he is very unhappy and on most days is required to work 10-12 hrs, so doesn't see much daylight. We are greatful that he has a job, yet hope that it is in God's Will, that he may be transferred to an easier position with better hours, or have someone from a different company contact him for a position more in line of his work capabilities.

Father God, please help my husband according to thy Will, In Jesus Name, Amen

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer:
Please provide her husband with favor, give him the strength in this job, if it is Your will please open a door for other employment that he will have both good pay and hours to spend more time with family and be rested in Jesus name, Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your prayers.

Another company called while he was at work today. He is to phone them back tommorrow morning. Please pray that he will have favor and be hired into a more suitable position at the other company.

Father God, may Your Hand of favor be over my husband, may You take this opportunity and work it out according to thy Will for him as I trust that You know what is best for him, thank You Lord, In Jesus name, Amen

Upvote 0

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray. My husband started a new job a month ago and it is very hard on him, he is very unhappy and on most days is required to work 10-12 hrs, so doesn't see much daylight. We are greatful that he has a job, yet hope that it is in God's Will, that he may be transferred to an easier position with better hours, or have someone from a different company contact him for a position more in line of his work capabilities.

Father God, please help my husband according to thy Will, In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen.

Upvote 0