Georgia
✟289.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I Can't Get Over The Devistation To That Area. Im Much In Prayer For Those That Were Effected By It. I Do However Find It Funny That New Orleans ( Home Of Mardi Gras) And Biloxi (gambling Capital Of The South Eastern Us) Were Hit The Hardest. Makes You Wonder...

tom

brownlee40
Feb 16, 2002
slc ut
Visit site
✟8,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ganon said:
I Can't Get Over The Devistation To That Area. Im Much In Prayer For Those That Were Effected By It. I Do However Find It Funny That New Orleans ( Home Of Mardi Gras) And Biloxi (gambling Capital Of The South Eastern Us) Were Hit The Hardest. Makes You Wonder...
me to i was so shock and sadden to see all that deveistation around those areas hardest hit buy the hurricane.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ganon said:
I Do However Find It Funny That New Orleans ( Home Of Mardi Gras) And Biloxi (gambling Capital Of The South Eastern Us) Were Hit The Hardest. Makes You Wonder...
Yeah, last year it was Florida. Nature really has it in for those red states.

Upvote 0

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
AirPo said:
Yeah, last year it was Florida. Nature really has it in for those red states.
Actually, 'nature' has it in for those who would live in the path of hurricanes, AirPo.

In California, this could be changed to 'earthquakes, Wildfires, mudslides, and droughts'

Upvote 0

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Scribbler said:
Actually, 'nature' has it in for those who would live in the path of hurricanes, AirPo.

In California, this could be changed to 'earthquakes, Wildfires, mudslides, and droughts'
Oh, and 'killer bees'.

Upvote 0

Garnet2727

Illogical, irrational, reprobate
Oct 4, 2004
Lansing, MI
✟13,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ganon said:

Makes you wonder what? That God smote them with this terrible disaster because of Mardi Gras and gambling?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

El Brujo

May 20, 2005
South Texas
Visit site
✟439.00
Faith
Atheist
MoodyBlue said:
Seems to be the implication - very Old Testament. Will Las Vegas be next in line for some sort of natural disaster?

I think cheesy lounge acts are the plague being visited upon Las Vegas.

Seriously though... if you're ever in Las Vegas and it starts raining, whatever you do, stay off the roads. It is not pretty.

Upvote 0