Romulus, MI
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was asked on Tuesday to be a guest speaker for the 4, 5, & 6 year olds @ their bible study last night. (So I had one night to prepare!) I am so very new to my walk with God that I felt very inadequate in teaching these inquisitive little hearts a biblical lesson. I prayed so hard from the moment I found out about it that He would speak through me because I could not reach these little ones on my own.

Oh how wonderful God is! Even without pictures and colorful things and entertaining aspects (I didn't have much time to put together my lesson) those children were asking and answering questions and I was engaging their little minds and curiosities. It was so amazing!

Just wanted to share that with everyone. I also wanted to ask, was there ever a task or conflict that God gave you just shortly after asking him into your life that just amped up your love for him even more? What was your experience and how did He help you?

Jun 12, 2010
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Thats awesome! This reminds me of when I chaired one of my first AA meetings ( a while back before my last relapse) I was just asked spur of the moment and at first said no but a voice told me I should so I said, you know what Ill give it a shot. It was as the LORD spoke through me and I had people coming up afterwards saying they got a lot out of the meeting.

Upvote 0