Huckabee TOPS Alabama,Arkansas,Georgia,Missouri,Minesota,Oclahoma,Tenessee,W.Virginia

Galaxy

Apr 18, 2005
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
Huckabee tops in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Missouri, Minesota, Oclahoma, Tennessee, West Virginia, etc.+ !!! ------------------

People and Christian Value-powered Governor Mike Huckabee apparently does even BETTER than initially expected !

(Despite unprecedented Censorship, even at various Internet Fora, and despite huge amounts of Money spend by his competitors)...

- Huck is given 1st in Alabama (with 34% reporting)

- 1st in Arkansas

- 1st in Georgia (with 61% reporting)

- 1st in Missouri (with 23% reporting)

- 1st in West Virginia (100% reporting, OK)

- Tied in Minnesota, neck to neck with Romney, McCain following closely.

- Tied in Oclahoma, neck to neck with McCain (Romney distant 3rd), with 61% reporting

- Tied in Tennessee, neck to neck with McCain (Romney distant 3rd), with 34 % reporting.

See, fex. : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21660914#OK

Reactions: Johnboy60

Galaxy

Apr 18, 2005
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
Tell us how you really feel about Mike Huckabee.

He is one of the main charismatic personalities discovered in this 2008 US Presidential Election, and, going well beyond his Christian Moral and Humanist Values, he seems able to "win the Hearts and Minds" of many Honest, Simple but Conscious Working American People.

Moreover, as things stand now, he seems to be the only available guarantee against risks of Genetic Manipulations on Humans, (comp. Stem Cells' controvercy), Dangerous for all Humankind.

McCain is obviously less keen on that, while Romney notoriously flip-floped.

Unfortunately, the current Dem candidates (except, may be, slightly Clinton, Obama being a mystery), do NOT seem to be conscious of the risks of abuse for Humankind.

Upvote 0

mrpiddly

May 27, 2007
✟16,409.00
Faith
Atheist
Tell us how you really feel about Mike Huckabee.

usflag.jpg

By expressing my true feelings about mike huckabee, i would almost certainly be banned from this forum.

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
usflag.jpg

By expressing my true feelings about mike huckabee, i would almost certainly be banned from this forum.
TBH, I just don't see it. I don't see Huckabee as a theocrat. I just see him as an idiot who just doesn't know how to talk right, and right when he gains momentum... he says something stupid, and whether he means it or not... it's taken harshly.

Why I think? He relies on evangelicals too much and that will be his downfall. He has to realize he has a lot of other great qualities that would make him a great Republican president. A conservative populist... and people thought conservatives went to the plutocrats!

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
TBH, I just don't see it. I don't see Huckabee as a theocrat. I just see him as an idiot who just doesn't know how to talk right, and right when he gains momentum... he says something stupid, and whether he means it or not... it's taken harshly.

Why I think? He relies on evangelicals too much and that will be his downfall. He has to realize he has a lot of other great qualities that would make him a great Republican president. A conservative populist... and people thought conservatives went to the plutocrats!
^ What he said. Frankly, I just see Huckabee as another George W. Bush. And that is not a good thing.

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
^ What he said. Frankly, I just see Huckabee as another George W. Bush. And that is not a good thing.
The difference is Huckabee has some populist qualities. Bush is a plutocrat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I wasn't aware there were any states named Minesota, Oclahoma,or Tenessee.

The ones with which I am familiar are named Minnesota, Oklahoma and Tennessee.

It is also worth noting that even spelled wrong, Huckabee had less than half the votes as Romney, who won the primary. Nor did Huckabee win Missouri, there he lost to McCain. In fact, the only way you can claim Huckabee did well is to look only at the Southern States listed in the OP.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't have a problem with Huckabee personally. I'm sure he's a good and honorable man. I have a problem with him politically.

To me - and I'm quite aware that this may not be the case - Huckabee represents the same right-wing Christianity who has told us over the past eight years that torture is Biblically OK, that only right-wing Christians themselves are "values voters", that a politician's opinion about whether a woman's wishes to die should override personal wishes, etc etc. Not to mention a man who thinks that the Constitution should be conformed to the Bible.

I'm sorry, but I simply don't want that after eight years of Dubya. I want change - not the "same old same old".
Ringo

Upvote 0