How to discern the leading of God

ezeric

HE loves me too.
Mar 2, 2010
Canada but really in JESUS! (in HIS Covenant)
Visit site
✟12,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear MissJaneAnonymous

You said: "I want to be a walking vessel of God."

I say: "when will you be?" see 2 Corinthians 4:7

You also said :
" Also I want to relocate, which is a tough decision since I am very close to my immediate family. I feel as if the Lord wants me to leave where I am. I have had this desire for about four years."

Is this desire someone put on you, or something the LORD has been working on your heart and you know (although it could still be difficult/family wise) but you know its something you must do?

Although GOD moves us, HE'S into families and has often moved families and of course HE saves whole families. Even the apostles took their wives see 1 Corinthians 9:5
GOD saved Rahab and her entire family, God saved Lot and his family and the Jailer etc..

Most of the time, because of HIS great love, I see HIM move us in love. That doesn't mean there wont be challenges, but we know because HE makes it clear to go.

The children of Israel when they were led through the wilderness, of course had thousands and thousands of people (some say as many as a few million) it doesn't matter. The point there were many people. They were guided by the cloud and pillar of fire at night.

But they were more specifically told when to move, or when to go to war or just the people that are on the east to move, but west stay etc.. see Numbers 10:1-10 specifically.

They blew shofar (trumpet) and anyone would know what their next move would be!

We are talking many people - some would be sleeping or washing or not paying attention - how do they know what to do?

GOD'S trumpet - HIS shofar.

They wouldn't be confused or miss the move of GOD!

Impossible!

And either will you.

Ask HIM to make it as sure as HE did the children of Israel with the shofar.

HE hasn't changed and what Loving FATHER wouldn't lead his child (you) exactly without guessing!

-Eric

Upvote 0

Chaplain_MArk

Chaplain
Dec 26, 2009
Grand Rapids, MI
Visit site
✟15,202.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Making Good Biblical Choices
Romans 12:1-9

I. Good choices involve selfless giving and bad choices involve selfish taking. Genesis 13:14

II. Most bad choices made in a hurry. Joshua 9

III. Most bad choices made without prayer. James 1:5

IV. Most bad choices made without looking in the Bible.

V. Four steps of making a Good choice. Romans 12:1-2
a. Is this a Sacrifice to God or to ME?
b. Will this choice conform me or transform me?
c. Will this choice renew my mind or pollute it?
d. When I make this choice will people think I am doing God's will or just acting like the neighbors?

VI. The best example is Jesus. Hebrews 12:1-2

Upvote 0