Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How are we supposed to follow Christ?
How much are we to rely on Christ?
Is Christ part of our lives or our reason for living?
How much or little should the world have impact on Christian's vs. how much or little should Christ impact Christian's?
How little or much are we to follow the gospels to understand being Christ-like vs. the whole Bible to understand Christ?
Are the gospels more or less important than other Scriptures, or are they just as important but have more significance for Christians?
How much are we to follow the Old Testament vs. the New Testament as we are not all Jewish Christian's, many of us are just Christian's?

Please think before you reply and I really, really, really, really want to see some Scriptures. Perferably for each response provide at least one Scriptural reference for why you believe what you do.

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear dinonum. I too, wondered how to follow Him? Then after reading the Gospels deeply and sincerely, I can say truthfully: " Thank you my Master and my Friend. You taught me how to love like you, how to care like you, how to pray to our Father above. He took my fears, you set me free, you gave to me your Joy, you took my lonely hours and days, and gave to me your Peace, a Peace so complete and so true, a life filled with Joy and with you. I thank you with all my heart, you died for me, and I now live for you, please walk by my side my Saviour and my Friend." It took many years, dinonum, and I always tried to follow my Lord`s leading. The Bible is God talking to Man, and learn to follow by praying and following our Saviour`s Words to us. 1) Love God with all our being, and 2) love our neighbour, ( all others) as we love ourselves. I say this humbly and with love. Greetings from Emmy, sister in Christ.

Upvote 0