Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe what will come will be the fruit of Nebuchadnezzar, remember there will be a one world religion, we are on the brink of the birth of that. It will be born out of two religions that have many, many members, yet both are absolute in their teachings, both born in Babylon one with its roots in Mithraism (Sun Worship) and the other in Animism(the belief that spirits inhabit rocks) which later became Moon Worship.
It is not far off...
MBG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

midnightbirdgirl

Jul 23, 2005
Southern Cali
Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
BigChrisfilm said:
So if someone came back, saying they were Jesus, are you saying that it would really be him, or not.

Matthew 24:
23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

Jesus will not rise from the Earth.

Matthew 24: 26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'
30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

MBG

Upvote 0

midnightbirdgirl

Jul 23, 2005
Southern Cali
Visit site
✟1,517.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe it will be soon, I believe we are on the brink.
There have been many signs. But we cannot know exactly when, we must always be at the ready.
Matthew 24:36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Most do not look to the book of Matthew for prophecy, but here we see God HIMSELF telling us what will happen, it does not get any better than that!
MBG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

good4u

<font color="darkblue"><font size="3"><b><i><font
Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
BigChrisfilm said:
Can someone tell me how many seals have already been opened? What in the world is happening right now that was told in the bible, for the end times? How do we know we are in the end times, according to what god said? Thanks.

How many seals opened? None.

What is happening now for the end times? Nothing.

How do I know we are not in the end times? All these things have not taken place yet -- Matt. 24.

That was easy.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
BigChrisfilm said:
Can someone tell me how many seals have already been opened? What in the world is happening right now that was told in the bible, for the end times? How do we know we are in the end times, according to what god said? Thanks.
Hi,

I hold the historicist view, that the Revelation began unfolding shortly after it was written (as verse 1 says), that all 7 seals have already been opened. (The first seal/first horseman was the coming of the first Christian conqueror, St. Constantine).

The trumpet prophecies have also come to pass,

And right now, we are seeing the 7 last plagues being poured out -- skin cancer, red tides, global warming, etc. (See Rev. 16)

The Euphrates recently dried up, so the Battle of Ar Mageddon is coming next. (See last plagues 6 &7)

Barry

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
interpreter said:
Hi,

I hold the historicist view, that the Revelation began unfolding shortly after it was written (as verse 1 says), that all 7 seals have already been opened. (The first seal/first horseman was the coming of the first Christian conqueror, St. Constantine).

The trumpet prophecies have also come to pass,

And right now, we are seeing the 7 last plagues being poured out -- skin cancer, red tides, global warming, etc. (See Rev. 16)

The Euphrates recently dried up, so the Battle of Ar Mageddon is coming next. (See last plagues 6 &7)

Barry
Really? CNN must've missed the part about the stars falling from the sky, all grass and grain dried up, the seas turning to blood, the 2 witnesses rising to Heaven in view of the whole world.
etc. etc.
:doh:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.