How many of you experienced and benefit from the information given in dreams?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Job 33:14 - 18 speaks of the Dream that "warns" a person.
"For El speaketh once, Yea twice, though man regardeth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man; He keepeth back his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.

I know I have. There is a difference between these dreams and the ordinary ones. If they are from Him, you can conversate in the dream with Him, to verify and know it is truly Him talking to you through these dreams.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Yep....

I have found myself in dreams worshiping... and I have found myself in spiritual warfare in dreams
I been there and done that.. until I started saying "war is over, Yeshua has been victorious, and in my life He has given me peace" and with that.. I am back to praising His name for the new life in Him.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I been there and done that.. until I started saying "war is over, Yeshua has been victorious, and in my life He has given me peace" and with that.. I am back to praising His name for the new life in Him.

I need to start doing that... Over the last 3-6 months I have had several of these kinds of dreams where I am still sleeping but I am aware (if that makes sense) that I am in some hard core spiritual war just calling on and standing on Yeshua's name.

I love the dreams where I realize that I am worshiping him... :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
It happened to me in the midst of the night time dream battles over some sin still clinging to my soul claiming me still its victim like the Lord has not made me strong. While I was doing a Jacob's night wrestle with it, the Lord said to me, "Be still, and know I am the Lord" and with that I let go and was blessed to truly understand what an overcomer is. He has won the battle, and I get to praise Him that it no longer rules in my life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BelieveTheWord

Hebrew Roots Christian
Jan 16, 2015
✟8,702.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
In his authoritative position, he can't. It would put his spiritual life on our level.
Yeah plenty of insults, talk of unnamed authorities, and unspecified original beliefs, but when asked for something of substance... Oh look at the time!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not private enough to stay out of this thread. Just vague "lots and lots"...Really!!!
Now back to the thread of dreams and the Lord talking to us.

I would think that a person saying in a general fashion that the Lord has spoken to him often in dreams would be a source of encouragement to all, not a chance to aim derision at him.

Do you have an underlying problem with God speaking to people like me?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I would think that a person saying in a general fashion that the Lord has spoken to him often in dreams would be a source of encouragement to all, not a chance to aim derision at him.

Do you have an underlying problem with God speaking to people like me?
Underlying problem of vague nothing of value comments

Reactions: BukiRob
Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Underlying problem of vague nothing of value comments

So, just generally being grumpy? :D

Just because you didn't get value from it doesn't mean others might, nor does it mean that I didn't get value from contemplating it.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The question was

CM answered, 'lots and lots'

So he was answering the OP title and being part of the 'how many of you'.

It is up to the person responding if they choose to elaborate or not.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The question was

CM answered, 'lots and lots'

So he was answering the OP title and being part of the 'how many of you'.

It is up to the person responding if they choose to elaborate or not.
If they choose not to elaborate even a little bit without revealing any details..why post? I guess you can say I am in a conundrum because I find it puzzling and confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BukiRob
Upvote 0