How many denominations would pass through Torah unblemished?

Linet Kihonge

Shalom
Aug 18, 2015
Nairobi
✟9,980.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
You contradict youself here (maybe (hope) unintentionally).
Stick with the Scripture you've posted, not the habits of men who are disobedient that you mentioned.
He never said He would. He never said He did. He warned strictly not to do what they do.
There's a ton of things directly contrary to Scripture they do, for 2000 years,
much of it posted /published in writings readily available to those who want to know the truth.

Mad or Great Sorrow
because God takes no joy in the death of the wicked.

No all i'm saying is, I may get what they have done but the LORD would never be this forgiving during judgement. In fact, most of the time, he's heart-broken, anyone who's mad is often hurt so badly. The LORD however, can let people be! It's not that He's unaware of the things they've done, he is. However, what would you do if a child after warning him severally to not play with the socket but not only plays with it but uses a naked wire to charge his iPhone. Isn't it rebellious? He's never stopped saying, don't pray to icons, he did! But since the truth of the Fathers was superior to his decree and precepts, he let them. In fact, the icons will be shedding tears, blood, they will produce a strange light, they will move and even perform wonders and miracles! Let them follow their gods, He will deal with them when the time comes! :/

Upvote 0

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
either the Bible isn't the inspired word of God or it's not important in determining God's Code of CONDUCT

This is an either/or fallacy!

It misrepresents a Bible who's nature of revelation changes from passage to passage and certainly over time.

As to the Law it was put in place to lead us to Christ Gal 3. Romans 5

It was powerless to produce righteousness!

It produce an increase in trespasses!

Christians that added keeping portions of the law to faith were called by the apostle Paul, "foolish, ignorant, and bewitched."

The aw is a museum piece like the tabernacle. It has serves its purpose by restraining evil to allow a righteous remnant to produce the messiah. Not only are the laws and the prophets subsumed by two commands, "love God heart soul and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself," but the HS lives in us and we are actually the temple of The Lord. His law is written on our hearts.

So creating a culture that outwardly keeps the law but inwardly breaks it represents 90+% of the Jewish population from 1800 years of Judaism! No I do to want to go back to that "fake it Til you make it culture."

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all Catholics don't pray to Idols, (I AGREE) but instead pray to the Christ or the Saint of the represented icon.

Actually, Catholics do pray to Mary, angels, and dead "saints".

There are threads here in the Catholic section of Christian forums with prayers directed to Mary and the Archangel Michael.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Actually, Catholics do pray to Mary, angels, and dead "saints".
Why do you say "Actually" as if you are contradicting him? He said:
First of all Catholics don't pray to Idols, (I AGREE) but instead pray to the Christ or the Saint of the represented icon.
You are both in agreement.

Upvote 0