Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So how did everyone's semester turn out? Any good news to share in terms of grades?

I recieved an A in my one class, B for my Poetry class, and a C in my German class. I'm still waiting for the results from my last class.

I won't go into in-depth details about my GPA, but it was really suffering in the fall as a 1.7. :( It won't be up to a 2.0 when I get my last grade, but I'm thinking I'm probably going to get at least a B in my last class which will bring my GPA up and rounding off to a 1.9. Huge improvement there for me. This was my best semester so far and I'm pretty proud of myself.

(Long story made short, I need a 2.0 to come back in the fall, but at this rate I'm pretty sure that my appeal will get me back dispite not having a 2.0 exactly. :) )

What about the rest of you? Any good end of the year accomplishments?

LivinIt

Aug 12, 2005
Minnesota
✟7,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll be done after an impromtu speech at 8 am tomorrow morning.... then it's pack up the room and drive four hours home (in my Dad's van...not the room... just to clarify for any goofballs).

So far as grades go, I'm actually looking really good. I think that I've got A's in three classes for sure, a B in one for sure, and two classes that are going to be really close between an A and a B. Either way, my cumulative GPA will be sitting barely above a 3.5, so I'll just barely be hanging on to my scholarship... But, generally speaking, I'm very, very satisfied with the fruits of my labor this semester.

Upvote 0

Matt.9:22

I've got mustard seed faith!
Dec 6, 2004
Texas
✟3,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm doing pretty good. Just finished my exams Thursday but I decided to wait another day so I could stop by the county clerks office and put in my application for my passport on the way home. I have a 3.8, but I'm trying to get it up to a 3.9 which is the cutoff for graduating summa cum laude (I still have a year left to work on it though). So far only two grades have come in, but they're both A's bringing my GPA to a 3.91. Hopefully, the rest will be A's and I'll be sittin' pretty.

Upvote 0

neemarita

May 2, 2005
Irvine, CA
✟15,137.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm trying to post more, ha ha. I've been very quiet.

My semester ended a few days ago; it was my first at a university as I transferred from community college.

I've got my grades... two A's (Health and Religion and Politics in America) and three B's (Latin American Civilization, Introduction to Christian Theology, and Ancient Greece and Rome). Best grades I've had in a long long time so I'm really happy, 'cause they were hard to get!

Good luck & :prayer: to everyone who's gonna take finals!

Upvote 0