✟140.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Marian Condrat – My Testimony

I was born in Sulina-town, Tulcea, district, Romania, on the 3rd of January 1974. My family was an orthodox one, and in the area, where I lived, there couldn’t be heard about evangelists, Protestants or other Christian denomination. We thought, that there exist only orthodox people and no others.
When I was little, I often went to church and sometimes I even kept the long fasts. In a way I liked it, but I didn’t understand anything.
When I was 6th, my father died, drowning, in front of my eyes. I was deeply marked of this moment. Even now I have the clear death image in my memory. I cried very much, for years. My mother worked much from 5 o’clock in the morning till 9 in the evening to earn the living of mine and my brother, which is four and half years older than me.
My brother began to drink, to smoke, to steal, to strike and the police already followed him. I wasn’t better either. At age of nine I began to drink and to smoke with the street-children. When I was 11, 12, I was in a bad boy’s team, which I later led to bad deeds.
We often fought with bands from other town-areas, stole money and other things, produced fires, and once we even tried to fire a town-school. When my mother found out about my deeds, she punished me, especially when she found out that I missed the lesson and didn’t learn anything.
When I was fourteen and half years old, my mother got married for the second time and we had to move in another area of the country, in a small village, Balomir, Hunedoara – county. Here we decided not to put mother to shame any more, but I continued to drink and smoke with my new friends. Here, for first time I sow a girl, about which a friend said that she is “repented”, I thought she was of another nationality. Later I understood and began to hate these people. Once one of my schoolmates invited me to church, I went there and liked it, beginning to go there more often, but it didn’t bring any use. One evening one go my aunts with her daughter of three years old, came to us. She had epilepsy fit, what made me to think a little. I was pity of her, so I decided to go the Christian’s church and to pray for her.
In my first year of high school I got my first Bible and, reading the first chapters from Genesis I remembered, that, some time earlier, I had read them once more. We had some Baptist classmates in the class, with which we got together. One girl of them was even my desk mate and a good friend.
At the age of 17 I went in a training camp with a soccer team, from the neighbor town Hateg. We went to Navodari, Constanta for two weeks. I decided to go there more for distraction that for football. We had matches and training every day. In the evening we went to disco.
In the last by one evening, I walked along the seashore, when Jesus spoke to me and called me to follow him. Nobody preached or told me anything about God in that evening or in that period of time. Lord spoke directly to my heart. At that moment I told Him that I couldn’t live so any more and that I wanted to follow Him. I told my friends that I would go home and would be baptized, because I “repented”. They abandoned me for that. I didn’t even notice that in that evening God set me free from tobacco and alcohol and even from the dirty vocabulary so often had used. Getting home, on a Monday, I had ready for baptizing and on the following Sunday I was baptized. It happened on the 25th of august, 1991. Even before my baptizing I had already preached the Gospel at the local church. Lord had called me in this ministry. I began to preach in different churches from the area and I liked to join the young people from local church during the evangelization.
After finishing the high school I continued my studies at the Pentecostal Institute from Bucharest; graduating from it in 1997; in the same year I married a sister – her name is Dina. She is God’s gift for my life. She is Moldavian citizen. It is wonderful that we have been baptized in the same year and month; god gave us the same vision concerning His ministry. We have been praying for six month for God’s guiding in the ministry.
In 1998 I took the license in protestant theology, from Babes-Bollialy University, Cluj. In 1998 I went to Moldova, because I had the calling for this country. Also in 1998 I applied for TCM international, Master of Arts in practical ministry, and in 2003 I graduated.
I ministered Him as teacher at Theological Seminary in Chisinau, as an evangelist, deacon, Sunday school director; as redactor of a Christian newspaper and a journal, as a church planter, (planting two churches) for six years. God blessed me much in my family, ministry, experience, and spiritual maturity.
At the moment we are blessed with a son, which was born in 1999, on March 24 whose name is Flavius Christian, and a daughter, which was born in 2003, on January 6. Her name is Damaris.
Nowadays, I minister in a Moldovan church as a pastor assistant in Tacoma, WA. I organized Sunday school, studies for preachers and for church members. I started youth ministry and mission ministry. We support three evangelists in Ukraine, two in Moldova and three in Romania.
Now, I do my best to encourage those, who feel God’s calling in ministering as evangelists or missionary. I love young people, which dedicate themselves in this ministry. I like the students so much that are why I like to teach them theological courses. As a I hated the theology from all my heart, but now, I love it, because I understood its place in my life. This was the reason, why I applied for a doctor program, in order to profound my studies in the domain. I want to be a good God’s server, to work for Him. I want my ministry to have more quality and efficiency and a lot of people to be blessed thru my ministry.
Why I want to study more? Because I intent to give to God the best my life’s qualities, my time, my energy, my emotions, my intellect. And He wants to use me more!!!
Thinking of my past, I see that I cannot understand many things, which happened, in my life, but I find comfort in the thought that meeting God, I’ll find out everything. I am grateful to Him that He didn’t leave me in my sins, but He gave me the right to be called His child.