TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know it to be true because if you sit on a park bench with a hot girl for an hour it seems like a minute, yet if you put your hand on a hot stove for a minute it seems like an hour...it is all relative. I have also read much einstein and hawking who has proven this with math and has been backed up by a watch worn on the ISS.

So then you can control time? By the relativity of your state?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

QueSi

Jan 15, 2013
Mississippi
✟2,027.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
TheWiseMan said:
I asked God for the answer to this question concerning him. He told that he created time for his good pleasure.

There is the answer to your question.

God created time for his good pleasure.

Makes sense, I don't think he would create anything that wasn't for his pleasure.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TheWiseMan

Mercy an Truth
Feb 10, 2013
✟551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I see you're off your meds again.

-CryptoLutheran

I do not appreciate you disrespecting me with remarks such as these. Please refrain from doing this. I hope correction does not offend you. Even though you have violated the forum rules by flaming me...I do not ever report anyone. I just over look it.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Do you know?

Dear Wise, God has but 7 Days. Each of God's Days are some 4.5 Billion years in length. Six of the Days are Creative Days and the details of these Days are told in Genesis Chapter One. The 7th Day is Eternity. It has no ending, no evening. Today is the 6th Creative Day and is the Day of Salvation. The present 6th Day will last at least another 1k years.

In Love,
Aman

Upvote 0